Encased in lightweight tonewood, the BP-1 sensor installs easily on the side of the bridge. This unique way of capturing sound delivers a natural amplified tone from your banjo. No modification to the bridge on instrument is necessary. Detchable and portable, the KNA BP-1 conveniently accepts a standard 1/4' cable.
- Delivers the natural sound of your banjo
- No modification to your instrument
- Wooden sensor casing is lightweight and unobtrusive.
- Detachable, or may remain installed when not in use
- Conveniently accepts a standard 1/4'' jack
Item # 79302
Description$369.95 View Details
60W Bluetooth Acoustic Guitar / Vocal Amplifier
Item # 66155
Description$69.00 View Details
Detachable Passive Piezo Pickup For Nylon String Guitars
Item # 64134
Description$45.00 View Details
Folding Wood Compact Ukulele / Mandolin / Violin Stand