The Zoom LiveTrak L-20R is a rack-mountable digital mixer that allows musicians to control their live mix right from the stage. With wireless control, 20 discrete channels, 22 tracks of recording and six custom monitor mixes, the L-20R offers a complete solution for any venue.
Portable and Powerful
Featuring 16 mono mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs, the L-20R can handle the most demanding stages. The L-20R offers two EFX busses and each channel includes a 3-band EQ, pan controls and compressor.
22 Tracks of Recording
During your live performance, record 20 channels plus a stereo mix directly to an SD card, then transfer your tracks to your DAW for your final edit.
It’s Your Monitor
Make It Your Mix
With six independent monitor outputs, the L-20R
enables musicians to create their own custom mix.
A dedicated output enables the FOH engineer to easily
switch between monitoring the main and sub mixes.
With iPads, the FOH engineer and 6 musicians can control their own mix, including fader levels, EQ settings, channel effects, and more from anywhere in the venue.
The L-20R is a 22-in/4-out USB audio interface. Route inputs to any DAW, streaming software, or iOS device*—even while recording to an SD card.
*Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required.
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or ¼-inch connectivity
- 22-track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- 22-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Records up to 24bit/96kHz audio to SD card
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-16)
- Main outputs plus 6 customizable monitor outputs
- Dedicated headphone output for sound engineer
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Compatible with Remote Mixer app for iPad
What's in the Box
- Included with the L-20R
- LiveTrak L-20R
- AD-19 AC Adapter
- BTA-1 Bluetooth Adapter
- Rack Ears
- Quick Guide
Optional Accessories: FS01 Momentary Footswitch
- Channel Strip: The 16 mono inputs include single-knob compression and gain control. At -128 dBu EIN with +60 dB maximum input gain, the L-20R is equipped with our quietest and most advanced preamps.
- Navigation and Display: An encoder knob and bright, backlit LCD screen let you access an intuitive menu to create new projects, recall previous projects, and customize your recorder settings.
- Bluetooth Adapter: The included BTA-1 connects a master iPad to the L-20R. Other iPads connect to the master via wifi.
- Transport Controls and Overdub: Transport controls include Record, Play/Pause, and Stop. The overdub feature allows you to record additional tracks to your current project.
- Six Custom Monitor Mixes: “Master” and “Headphone” options allow you to design custom mixes for both the master and monitor outs. For each output, easily switch between a powerful headphone output and a balanced line output for in-ear and stage monitors.
- Headphone Output for FOH: A dedicated headphone output for front-of-house enables the engineer to monitor any of the custom sub mixes as well as the master mix or soloed tracks.
- USB Port: The L-20R features USB connectivity for transferring files or use as an audio interface.
- SD Card: Record up to 512GB of audio to an SD card.
- Customized Monitor and Master Outputs
- Monitor Out allows up to six customizable monitor mixes.
- Additionally there is a left and right Master Out.
- Broad Connectivity: The L-20R’s combo inputs support XLR or ¼-inch connections. Channels 1-2 offer Hi-Z inputs for electric guitar or bass. Channels 17/18 and 19/20 have TS line connectivity for keyboards and other audio devices, as well as RCA inputs.
Description$899.00 Add to cart
1500 watt Powered 15-inch Two-Way Loudspeaker
Description$899.00 Add to cart
Powered 1300 watt 18-inch Subwoofer
Description$799.00 Add to cart
12-Inch Two-Way Full-Range Main System/Floor Monitor with Wi-Fi
Description$599.99 Add to cart
Mix, Record, Monitor, Playback, and Remix
Description$399.99 Add to cart
Handheld High Definition Video & Audio Recorder
Description$219.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphone
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Professional Studio Headphones
Description$19.95 Add to cart
For use in Digital Recorders and other SD compatible devices