Two Channels, 60 watts. Channel 1 offers a range of Fender® styles, from chiming clean to sizzling, saturated ‘tweed' tone. The cunning Punch control sets the amount of midrange break-up and overdrive, and a Bite™ button tightens the low end and adds brightness. Things get way raunchier over in Channel 2, with amp sounds ranging from crunchy Marshall®, to gnarly Vox® AC30, to slamming Mesa® Rectifier styles. A Weep™ button increases the amount of even harmonics and thickens the sound. Its powerful and sophisticated midrange control, appropriately named Growl™, can produce brutal ‘scooped' tones without any loss of girth or volume. The powers of the Trademark 60 are many. Experience how this soulful combo can work its magic like a tonal Tiki god.
- Master section features active Low and High EQ controls, master Reverb and Boost.
- Midrange is individually controlled by Punch in Channel 1 and by Growl in Channel 2.
- Top-of-the-line, full-length Accutronics® 6-spring reverb.
- Boost function, for solos, increases the volume level up to 9dB without altering your tone.
- Unique Link button connects the Boost and Reverb functions to increase the size of your sound as well as the volume.
- Headphone output, which doubles as a 1/4" direct out. Multi-function footswitch (included) selects channels, activates the Reverb and Boost functions and engages the Effect Loop.
- Utilizes any standard 1/4" instrument or speaker cable.
Description$269.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$179.99 Add to cart
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Waza Craft Classic Delay Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$21.95 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand
Description$19.99 Add to cart
3 Packs Extra Light Guage Set .010 - .047, Phosphor Bronze Acoustic
Description$9.99 Add to cart
Electric Guitar Strings 10-13-17-26-36-46