The Studio Projects C1 is a large diaphragm, fixed-cardioid condenser microphone employing a 1.06" (27mm) capsule, high quality, low noise amplifier and balanced, transformerless output circuitry. It features switchable -10dB or -20dB pad and 6dB@75Hz or 150Hz high pass filter for added control in various recording applications and a clear, full response expected from a large capsule microphone design.
Versatility is key in the recording arena, and the Studio Projects C1 is a well-proven and award winning tool. It is designed to deliver the finest quality vocal and instrumental recordings and will serve to enhance any professional or project studio at an unbelievably low price.
As a result of uncompromising dedication and advanced production capabilities, Studio Projects will continue to broaden the range of quality pro audio microphones & electronics for today's recording environment.
- Type: Pressure gradient solid state condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid.
- Frequency response: 30~20000Hz.
- Sensitivity: 14mV/Pa=-37dB(0dB=1V/Pa).
- Output impedance: <200 Ohm.
- Load impedance: >1000 Ohm.
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB SPL for 1% THD @1000Hz (0dB SPL=0.00002Pa).
- Noise: (Line): 27dB (A weighted)---17dB.
- S/N: 77dB.
- Power requirement: 48 +/- 4V.
- Current consumption: <2.5mA.
- Circuit: JFET impedance converter, discrete balanced output.
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Size: dia: 2.1" length: 8.9"
- Weight: 26.9oz
- Pad: -10dB, -20dB
- Low cut : 6dB/Octave at 75Hz or 150 Hz.
- Foam wind screen
- Wood Case
Description$269.00 Add to cart
2-Channel Tube Mic Preamp
Description$249.95 Add to cart
Advanced 4x4 USB 2.0 Recording System
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Professional Advanced Pop Filter
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$21.95 Add to cart
25 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
Description$19.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable