Multi Pattern Large Diaphragm Transducer
Product Code 11220
Buy Today and Save $220.00 (34% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The genuine 1-inch dual-diaphragm condenser transducer with selectable cardioid, omnidirectional, and hypercardioid polar patterns will enchant you with its unique state-of-the-art sound.
Designed for miking up vocals, brass, acoustic and electric guitar, and kick drum, the C 4000 B can handle every recording situation. Exceptionally high headroom and extremely low self noise put the C 4000 B among the condenser microphones with the widest dynamic range available today and it will give equally excellent results in the studio and on stage.
A switchable 10-dB preattenuation pad allows the C 4000 B to be used for close-in miking of instruments producing extremely high sound pressure levels such as guitar amps etc. A switchable bass cut filter eliminates low-frequency noise.
- One of the most silent condenser microphones available today
- Up front sound in the mix
- Selectable cardioid, hypercardioid, and omnidirectional polar patterns for every recording situation
- Polar pattern: cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 25 mV/Pa (-32 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 145/155 dB (THD=0.5%)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4): 19 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 8 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 86 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 10 dB, switchable
- Bass filter 12 dB/octave at 100 Hz
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1.000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
- Powering: <2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: silver gray
- Net weight: 450 g / 1 lb.
- Shipping weight: 1 kg / 2.2 lbs.
- Patent(s): Electrostatic transducer (Patent no. AT 395.225, DE 4.103.784, JP 2.815.488)
H 85 Shockmount
- The H 85 shock mount keeps a lower profile than the H 100 and therefore looks better on the microphone.
- The H 85 also matches several other AKG studio microphones, e.g., the C 2000 B, C 3000 B, and C 4000 B.
- At present, the only microphones including an H 85 shock mount as a standard accessory are the C 414 B-XLS and C 414 B-XL II.
Description$249.95 Add to cart
Advanced 4x4 USB 2.0 Recording System
Description$229.95 Add to cart
2-Channel Mic / Instrument Tube Preamp
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Professional Advanced Pop Filter
Description$29.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable NTK - XLR
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$21.95 Add to cart
25 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF