8 Inch 70-watt Active Subwoofer
Product Code 11505
Buy Today and Save $150.00 (10% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The new Genelec 7050B LSE™ subwoofer provides perfect partner to the 8020A for both stereo and surround sound applications. The 7050B extends the LF response down to 25 Hz with amazing bass articulation. This is made possible in such a compact enclosure thanks to Genelec's patented Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology. With 5 main input channels and an LFE channel with 85/120 Hz reproduction bandwidth selection, the 8020A/7050B system fulfills the needs of 5.1 productions. You can also use the 7050B to complement the 8030A monitor.
The 7050B is designed to complement Genelec's 8020A active monitors in stereo and surround applications, and the 8030A in stereo only setup. The subwoofer features a single 8" (205mm) proprietary driver with a 70 Watt power amplifier.
It has a frequency response from 25 Hz - 85 Hz (¡À 3dB), and the ability to deliver short term sine wave of 100 dB SPL in half space at 1 metre. Like all Genelec LSE™ active subwoofers, the 7050B also features extremely low distortion.
MPN 7050B 1 1
- Maximum short term sine wave SPL output averaged from 30 to 85 Hz, measured in half space at 1 meter: >100 dB SPL
- Input: 5 main + LFE analog channels
- Sum out outputs: 0
- Driver: 205 mm (8")
- Free field frequency response: 25 - 85 Hz (LFE 85/120 Hz) ¡À3 dB
- Subwoofer level control: +12 to -6 dBu (variable)
- Bass roll-off: 0 to -6 dB @26 Hz (2 dB/step)
- Phase adjustment: 0 to -270¡ã (90¡ã/step) @85 Hz
- Amplifier power: 70 watts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16 1/8" x 13 3/4" x 12 9/16"
- Weight: 18 kg (39.6 lb)
Description$999.00 Add to cart
4 Inch 20-watt Bi-Amplified Monitoring System
Description$299.95 Add to cart
Desktop Studio Control Center
Description$249.99 Add to cart
45-inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$249.95 Add to cart
USB Stereo Hardware / Software Recording Kit
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones