Classic Whammy Control Pedal with MIDI Control
Product Code 1719
Buy Today and Save $70.95 (28% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
It's been a decade since the Whammy™ was introduced and now it has a permanent place on every professional's pedalboard. This is what has made the Whammy™ a legend. Hit after hit, performance after performance, the Whammy™ not only adds to your playing, it creates new sounds, feelings and textures.
The Whammy™ is simple – Take your guitar's sound and pitch shift it using a special algorithm, then control that pitch with an expression pedal. So easy and so expressive that it takes your playing to a new world of quirky squeals, monster dive bombs lower than any whammy bar and bends that can only be found on other instruments. It's no wonder why this single pedal is legendary.
- 6 Whammy modes including famous 2 Octave Up as heard on 100's of songs!
- 10 Harmony Bend modes including 2nd Up to 3rd Up simulating pedal steel bends!
- Expression pedal controls dive bombs and bends
- Cutting–edge pitch detection engine designed specifically for guitar delivers fast accurate shifting!
- MIDI In & Out/Thru to control pitch bends via cc's
- Dimensions: 8" (L) x 6.3" (W) x 2.5" (H)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)
- Sample Rate: 46.875 kHz
- Frequency Response Dry: 20 Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response Wet: 20 Hz to 12kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Greater than -95dB (A weighted); ref = max level, 22 kHz bandwidth
- THD: 0.006% (1kHz); ref = 1dBu w/ unity gain
- A/D Conversion: 24 bit
- D/A Conversion: 24 bit
- Max Input: +8.8 dBu
- Max Output: +8.8 dBu
Description$399.95 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$29.95 Add to cart
AC Adaptor for Select Digitech Pedals
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$22.95 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Single Guitar Stand
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable