Genesis-series guitar stand with built-in body cradle - no more losing cradle pieces, no more unbalanced stands. Holds guitar securely by head stock with a safety strap for extra protection. Soft velvet pads protect guitar’s finish. Folds to just 21" x 3 1/2".
MPN 13711 6 6
- Genesis 200 has similar features to the Genesis 100. The difference being, the Genesis 200 has a traditional cradle built right in, no extra parts!
- The cradles fold down when in use and fold up when your ready to pack and go. No more lost or bulky cradles (and that’s not so traditional!!) A traditional cradle stand that is all one piece!
- The cradles are a low profile design that helps eliminate the chances of your guitar strap and cord hanging up in the stand. And, the cradles are behind the center of gravity so when you set your guitar on the end of the cradles the stand doesn’t flip forward.
- Well-cushioned with inert padding; no chemical emissions to mar your instruments lacquer finish.
- Tripod base is extremely stable, even on uneven surfaces.
- Both the Genesis 100 and 200 feature an over-molded yoke that protects your fine instrument from damage. It also features molded in Pick Slots for storing extra picks right were they are the most handy.
- The Lock at the bottom of the Genesis stands allows you to set-up and tear-down the stand in seconds. It is also what allows the stands to be all one piece so losing cradles from your old stand is a thing of the past.
Description$269.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Matched Pair of Compact 1/2-inch Cardioid Condenser Microphones w/ Mic Clips and Windshields
Description$129.99 Add to cart
SKB Molded Fender Case For Stratocaster or Telecaster
Description$49.99 Add to cart
Deluxe Dreadnought Guitar Gigbag
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable