Designed and made in Australia, the M5 is a compact ½" cardioid condenser microphone with low noise and a full frequency response. A result of many years' experience building the award-winning NT5 microphone, RØDE has succeeded in making a high-quality ‘pencil' style permanently polarized condenser that will impress even the most demanding of artists and engineers.
Ideal for studio recording and live on stage, the M5 is equally at home on a range of acoustic instruments, choirs, or anywhere you would employ a small diaphragm condenser microphone, either individually or as a stereo array.
This matched pair has been carefully selected to ensure a variation of no more than 1dB sensitivity between the microphones. A premium foiled certificate is supplied to verify the authenticity of the pair.
The M5 is finished with RØDE's proprietary ceramic coating which offers a sleek matt black finish, and is supplied with WS5 windshields and RM5 stand mounts.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL 140dB SPL: (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -34.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (20.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 19dB-A
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here
Description$499.99 Add to cart
10x4 Thunderbolt Interface w/ 2-Clarett Preamps
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Professional Advanced Pop Filter
Description$49.00 Add to cart
Universal Microphone Shock Mount
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Sabra Pro T Mount - 2 mic stereo bar
Description$29.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable XLRM-XLRF
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)