C1000S and C3000 Bundle
Product Code 26059
Buy Today and Save $571.00 (63% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
This combination of small and large diaphragm condenser microphones is universally applicable and consequently very economical and practical for musicians and their work in their own studios. Both microphones may also be used with great results for live/on stage jobs. Complete with standard accessories and an additional leaflet with tips & tricks for the daily use of these microphones.
The versatility of the C 1000 S makes this an extremely popular model, and one ideally suited for all kinds of recording and live sound applications.
If no phantom power is available, the mic can be powered by a standard 9 V battery, making it perfect for mobile use. With its new battery monitoring electronics, the C 1000 S now features a reliable LED warning light. The red LED above the the microphone switch lights up when the remaining battery life falls below 45 minutes. The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid simply by attaching the PPC 1000 Polar Pattern Converter provided to the microphone capsule. The PB 1000 Presence Boost Adapter also supplied with the C 1000 S adds 3 to 5 dB of high-end enhancement between 5 and 9 kHz, improving clarity of speech and adding definition to instrument sounds.
The C3000 high-performance, large-diaphragm condenser microphone has been a standard for live applications and studio recording for almost two decades. It is an excellent choice for vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, drum overhead and brass instrument miking. The switchable attenuation pad and low-cut filter enable high SPL up to 150dB and eliminate proximity effect.
- Polar pattern cardioid, or hypercardioid (with PPC 1000 attached)
- Frequency range 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 6 mV/Pa (-44 dBV)
- Max. SPL 137 dB (k=1%)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4) 32 dB
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted) 21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted) 73 dB
- Impedance 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance >=2.000 ohms
- Supply voltage 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 or internal 9 V battery (6F 22)
- Powering approx. 2 mA
- Connector 3-pin XLR
- Finish matte silver enamel
- Net weight 320 g / 11.3 oz.
- Shipping weight 650 g / 1.4 lbs.
- Patent(s) Electrode support for condenser transducer (Patent no. AT 392.182, DE 4.021.661)
- Type 1-inch large-diaphragm pressure gradient microphone
- Polar pattern cardioid
- Frequency range 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 20 mV/Pa (-34 dBV)
- Max. SPL 200 / 630 Pa, 140 / 150 dB SPL for 0.5% THD (0/-10 dB)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted) 14 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted) 80 dB
- Preattenuation pad -10 dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope 6 dB/octave below 500 Hz
- Impedance <=200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance >=1000 ohms
- Dynamic range 126 dB (A-weighted)
- Environment temperature: -10°C to +60°C (14°F to 140°F)
relative humidity: 90% (+20°C/68°F), 85% (+60°C/140°F)
- Power requirement 9 to 52 V phantom power to IEC 61938
- Current consumption <=2 mA
- Connector 3-pin male XLR to IEC standard
- Dimensions max. dia.: 53 mm (2.1 in.), length: 162 mm (6.4 in.)
- Net weight 320 g (14.1 oz.)
- Patent(s)Electrostatic transducer (Patent no. AT 395.225, DE 4.103.784, JP 2.815.488)
Description$999.99 Add to cart
40-Input and 25-Bus Digital Rack Mixer
Description$675.00 Add to cart
Mic / Line Preamplifier
Description$499.99 Add to cart
10x4 Thunderbolt Interface w/ 2-Clarett Preamps
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Professional Advanced Pop Filter
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Pro Tripod Boom Mic Stand with Boom
Description$29.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable XLRM-XLRF
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)