Product Code 27485
Buy Today and Save $113.50 (25% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Electro-Harmonix EH-R1 ribbon microphone is the perfect complement to any professional microphone lineup. Offering the natural and open sound associated with the finest ribbon microphones, the EH-R1 boasts a broad, flat frequency response that shines on any instrument that requires real definition. According to company president Mike Matthews, "It's an awesome microphone. When I first tried a sample of it, I was amazed by how it presented expressions of my voice that I had NEVER heard before." "I liked it so much," he added, "that I decided to put the EH brand on it and get it out there to our customers." The EH-R1 is beautiful on vocals, stunning on acoustic instruments - and offers performance and construction that are second to none. Great sound is the bottom line.
- Operation frequency range: 50-16,000 Hz
- Full elec. resistance at frequency of 1 KHz: not more than (600+120)Ohm
- Free field sensitivity at frequency of 1 KHz: not less than 1,6mV/Pa
- Free field sensitivity overfall at any frequency in the range of 250 to 5000 Hz and for reception angle of 0 to 90 degrees: not less than 20 dB
- Weight: not more than 1.1 lb.
- Ribbon microphone EH-R1 for professional sound studios with figure-of-eight beam pattern could be used in the range of 50 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit environment temperature, 84 to 106.7 KPa atmosphere pressure, up to 93% humidity at 77F.
- To maximize sensitivity and minimize distortion, very thin corrugated aluminum ribbons are used in this microphone. That's why the microphone needs gentle care, even heavy direct blowing too close to the mic could cause damage to the ribbon. Also, before use, remember to install the mic into a shock absorber or install it into your holder by using the enclosed hinge or, if needed, the 3/8" threaded bushing. To clean the mic, please use nothing but a soft rag. DO NOT SPRAY CLEANERS or SOLVENTS on the mic.
Description$899.98 Add to cart
Two 2-way 7-inch Nearfield Monitors
Description$229.95 Add to cart
2-Channel Mic/Instrument Tube Preamp
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Pro Tripod Boom Mic Stand with Boom
Description$24.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable NTK - XLR
Description$15.95 Add to cart
Pro Flexible Pop Filter
Description$8.95 Add to cart
20 Foot XLR Cable