If you record music with digital gear, you already know how challenging it can be to get that warm, broad, analog sound. Yet, up until now, there’s never been a way to achieve this leaving the digital domain and piping your music through expensive analog gear.
T-RackS 24 has everything you need to create superb, tube-toned masters on your desktop.
Its rich, warm sound starts with algorithms based on true analog circuitry. Its familiar interface makes it easy to control five powerful processors: EQ, compressor, limiter, soft-clipping output stage, and a complete mastering suite. Enhances mix frequencies, stereo images, dynamic range and gives your audio a seamless, top notch sound.
T-RackS 24 includes:
- State-of-the-art 6 band Mastering EQ
- Tube modeled stereo Compressor
- Multi-band Master Limiter
- Soft clipping output stage
- Studio mastering presets
With its separate processors, astonishing warmth and ease-of-use, you’ll be putting a polish on your tracks you may have never thought possible. All this, while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube devices it emulates. No other plug-in offers this kind of dedicated environment for such an important task and none sounds like T-RackS.
- 4 sound processors: with its great sounding, analog-modeled Equalizer, Compressor, Limiter and the Soft-clipping output stage, T-RackS includes everything you need to create final masters on your Pro Tools.
- 24 bit capabilities: T-RackS 24 now supports 24 bit Aiff, Wav and SDII files for importing and exporting.
- Specially Developed for Mastering: no other single software processor sounds like T-RackS and none make mastering so easy. It can vastly enhance mix frequencies, broaden the stereo image as well as boost or precisely level the dynamic range. All this, while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube-devices it emulates.
- Outstanding "Analog-Modeled" Sound: T-RackS’ astonishing sound is created with algorithms based on real analog circuitry. This is what makes T-RackS sound so similar to real analog audio hardware, and so unique when compared to other software. Click here to see what user say about T-RackS’ unique sound.
- High Order 32 bit Internal Resolution: with 32 Bit floating point resolution, T-RackS uses the best possible method to physically model analog components, resulting in an amazingly real tube sound. Only without the noise!
- High Productivity, Ease of Use: not only does it sound analog, it acts analog! T-RackS is so easy to use because its interface resembles a typical rack of hardware with analog controls.
- Superior Quality: T-RackS has the best quality-to-price ratio of any top-selling sound processor, is an incredible value and is an indispensable mastering tool for any studio, be it pro or project.
- State-of-the-art six band parametric equalizer, modeled on classic top quality analog gear
- 4th order parametric, High and Low pass filters
- Parametric Low-shelving control
- Parametric Lo-mid control with Low or High "Q"
- Parametric Hi-mid control with Low or High "Q"
- Parametric High-shelving control
- Classic tube stereo compressor/leveler designed for mastering
- Vintage-style compression unit
- Classic warm "in-your-face" sound of old tube mastering levelers
- Very-soft knee compression with no threshold point
- Stereo-image width control
- Mastering-oriented variable time constants
- Comprehensive and accurate gain-reduction VU
- Ratio control
- Multiband master stereo limiter
• Ultra fast peak detection
• Overload for accurate control of limiting and saturation
• Soft clipping feature for warm analog emulation
• Comprehensive gain reduction VU
• Very accurate peak LED indicators at the outputs
• Astoundingly musical and smooth performance
• Variable clipping shape (from hard clip to ultra-soft) for complete control and precision
• Easily increase gain with no compression or limiting artifacts (unless you want them!)
• Create warm, saturated mastering effects
Professional Metering and Monitoring
• Responsive analog VU’s
• Ultra-fast and accurate pop-up digital peak meter with hardware-like performance
• x10 switch on the peak meter makes very easy to evaluate the level in the "critical zone"
• "over" LED precisely shows when the master has "overs"
• mono, stereo and difference monitoring to check the master for mono-compatibility and stereo image coherence, like in high-end consoles
• High quality real time preview and processing
• Works on any standard stereo 16 bit and NOW 24 bit, WAV, SDII or AIFF audio files, 44.1/48kHz
• 32 bit floating point internal processing for amazing audio resolution and true analog simulation
• Analog modeled animated interface
• Fade-in/fade out, loop and scrollable preview
• Time-line markers to facilitate the immediate recall/play of mixes
• Control snapshots to recall entire set-ups with just one click
• Graphical built-in help, extensive manual and tutorial
• Presets included
• Drag-and-drop text parameter list can be easyly change the deafult architecture of T-RackS 24 to achieve the finest special settings
• Compatible with all popular audio cards
• 8 NEW amazing "vintage" skins
- Suggested: Power Mac G4 with Mac OS 9.2.2 or later, 512 MB ram, 1024 x 768 screen resolution, high quality audio interface.
- Suggested: Intel Pentium III or Pentium IV system with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP, 512 MB ram, 1024 x 768 screen resolution, high quality audio interface.
Description$499.99 Add to cart
Eight Premium Mic Preamp Pro USB 2.0 Audio Interface
Description$199.99 Add to cart
61 Key Bluetooth Midi Keyboard Controller
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)