Supercardioid Dynamic Lead Vocal Microphone
Product Code 30206
Buy Today and Save $190.99 (71% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The N/D767a presents optimal performance in a live sound environment. The 767a vocal microphone utilizes EV's new VOB™(vocally optimized bass) technology to provide the performer with reduced low-end distortion and eliminates the muddiness found in other microphones. Combined with EV's industry first neodymium based magnet structure, the new N/D767a offers the power and clarity to "cut through the mix."
- VOB™ technology provides tailored bass response for controlled "proximity effect" and exceptional vocal clarity
- Supercardioid pattern for superior feedback rejection and acoustic isolation.
- Multistage shock mount for unmatched
- Neodymium based magnet structure provides greater sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratio.
- Warm Grip™ handle for more comfortable feel.
The low frequency response of the N/D767a microphone varies with the distance from the sound source. Known as "proximity effect," maximum bass response is produced in "close-up" use with the microphone 1/4 inch from the sound source. Normal bass response is experienced with working distances greater than 24 inches.Working close to the microphone will produce a more robust sound. Close up positioning of the microphone will also reduce the potential for feedback from the sound reinforcement system. When close-talked, the bass-boost provides an increase in overall microphone output level. The mixer gain may be proportionately reduced, resulting in a reduction of the system's sensitivity to feedback caused by sound entering the microphone from the loudspeakers.
- Element Dynamic N/DYM® magnet structure
- Close Response 35 Hz to 22 kHz
- Far Response 70 Hz to 22 kHz
- Polar Pattern Supercardioid
- Impedance Low-Z balanced (300 Ohms)
- Open Circuit Voltage 3.1 mV/Pascal @ 1.0 kHz
- Power Level (0 dB=1mW/pascal) -51 dB
- Microphone Connector 3-pin, XLR-type
- Polarity Pin 2 positive, referenced to pin 3 with positive pressure on diaphragm
- Finish Non-reflecting black
- Memraflex ™ grille screen
- Warm-Grip™ handle
- Length @ 7.1 in. (181 mm)
- Diameter @ 21 In. (52 mm)
- Shank @ 0.80 in. (20 mm)
- Net @ 9.2 oz (260 g)
- Shipping @ 18.9 oz (535 g)
- Stand adapter (black)
- Soft zippered "gig" bag
Description$299.95 Add to cart
System10 Digital Wireless System w/ Handheld Dynamic Unidirectional Microphone/Transmitter
Description$249.99 Add to cart
Vocal Performer Processor and Looper
Description$49.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Pro Tripod Boom Mic Stand with Boom
Description$29.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable XLRM-XLRF
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$21.95 Add to cart
25 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
Description$9.99 Add to cart
Vocal Spray Soothes Tired Voice & Relieves Scratchy Throat