What is Clear Voice? Have you ever tried to sing at band practice, or in the studio and your voice was not sounding quite right? There is no need to panic because of a pitchy, hoarse, or cracking voice. Clear Voice is the best vocal remedy to amplify and perfect your vocal performance. Clear Voice can help eliminate scratchy, dry, and irritated voices allowing you to sound your overall best.
How does it work? It is an all-natural blend of herbs including, Tylophora, Osha Root, Aloe Vera, Marjoram, and Vegetable Glycerin. This blend of herbs keeps the throat moist, minimizing the dryness that can lead to coughing and cracking while singing.
Clear Voice is great for shows, recording new vocals (when perfection is a must), touring night after night, or just for band practice in the garage. There are four fantastic flavors to choose from: Cherry-apple, Honey-lemon, Fresh mint, and Strawberry-Lemonade. It can be used as often as needed, before you sing to warm up, in between songs, or after a show to soothe and prepare your voice for the next day.
Who uses it? It is used by thousands of bands, many of which are on tour or play several times per weeks and use Clear Voice to help them sounding their best. See our testimonials to see why they rely on Clear Voice.
- Serving Size: 2 sprays
- Servings per container: about 83
- Directions: Shake Well. Spray twice into the back of the throat.
- Suggested Use: Use as often as needed to aid in relieving dry, scratchy throat.
- Proprietary Blend**: Tylophora (tylophora indica) (root), Osha (ligusticum porteri) (root), Aloe Vera (aloe barbadensis) (inner gel), Marjoram (origanum marjorana) (leaf)
- Also Contains: Purified Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate.
** Daily Value Not Established
- ALL Clear Voice Products MADE IN THE USA
- 100% VEGETARIAN
- CONTAINS NO STARCH, SALT, WHEAT, GLUTEN, YEAST, MILK OR SOY DERIVATIVES
- *THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA. THIS PRODUCT IS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT AND IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT , CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Description$899.98 Add to cart
Two 2-way 7-inch Nearfield Monitors
Description$279.00 Add to cart
Voice Vocal Performer Pedal
Description$155.00 Add to cart
Large Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone, Studio or Live
Description$79.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Semi-open Headphones with Leatherette Earpads
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Professional Advanced Pop Filter
Description$24.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable NTK - XLR
Description$17.95 Add to cart
Vocal Acoustic Monitor - Clear