Mixer, software and controls all rolled into one hardware unit
Product Code 40701
Buy Today and Save $400.90 (22% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
- The TTM 57SL combines the best Rane and Serato have to offer in a single, high performance mixer. Finally a mixer that fully integrates mixer hardware, software and software controls in one powerful package. The TTM 57SL combines all the performance and features of the Rane TTM 56 with Serato Scratch LIVE Version 1.7 software. We didn't stop there -- we also included internal effects with six stereo insert points.
The TTM 57SL allows the user to simultaneously:
- Play a combination of digital and analog sources.
- Play up to two digital files controlled by vinyl or CD while recording your mix.
- Or, record two stereo sources when not using vinyl or CD control.
- Cue analog and digital sources.
- Operate standalone as a no-compromise performance mixer.
- Two Input Buses
-- PGM 1 selects: Analog 1, Analog 2, Digital 1, Digital 2
-- PGM 2 selects: Analog 3, Analog 4, Digital 1, Digital 2
-- All analog inputs are phono or line capable
-- Input Gain and Left/Right Pan controls
- 3-band, full cut Tone controls with Kill switches
-- Magnetic faders for Channel Faders and Crossfader
-- Non-contact magnetic position sensor technology. No travel noise - No bleed - Ever!
-- Independent Contour and Reverse controls
-- Microphone Input with Engage switch, Level control and 2-band Tone control
-- Three sets of Outputs, each with independent Level controls
-- Main Out on XLR (balanced)
-- Booth Out on 1/4" TRS (balanced)
-- Auxiliary Out on RCA (unbalanced)
-- Assign Program 1, Program 2 or Both to external FlexFx loop
-- Internal Filter and Delay Effects with six possible insert points
-- Pre- or Post-channel faders for Program 1 and Program 2
- Main Mix
-- Auxiliary Input Bus
-- Headphone Cue Monitor includes Cue Pan, Main Mix select and Level
-- 8 Channels of Streaming Audio
-- 16 bit / 44.1 kHz Streaming Audio
-- Four channels from computer
-- Stereo source Digital 1 and Digital 2
-- Four channels to computer
-- Stereo Record 1 and Record 2
- Stereo Recording
-- Record 1 and Record 2 may record:
-- Pre- or Post-channel faders for Program 1 or Program 2
- Main Mix
-- Auxiliary Input Bus
-- Vinyl / CD Control Inputs
-- Stereo Record 1 may be used for 4-channels of control
-- Select Analog 1 or Analog 2 for Control Input 1
-- Select Analog 3 or Analog 4 for Control Input 2
-- Additional "soft" mixer controls used by Scratch LIVE Version 1.7 & internal effects
-- Foot switch input (Inputs on Tip and Ring; foot switch not included)
-- Deck 1-2 switch
- Group switch
-- B1 - B6 programmable switches
-- P1 - P2 programmable Encoders with push switches
-- J1 - J2 programmable Joysticks with push switches
-- USB firmware updates
-- Internal universal switching power supply
Description$799.99 Add to cart
2000 Watt Active 12-In Loudspeaker
Description$499.00 Add to cart
500w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Integrated Processing Power Amplifier w/ DSP
Description$219.99 Add to cart
3-in-1 LED / LASER Effect Light
Description$139.99 Add to cart
High Output Moonflower Effect Powered by 25 x 1-Watt LEDs by ADJ Products
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)