Hand Percussion Pad Controller
Product Code 40847
Buy Today and Save $100.00 (13% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Free Gear Included!
Damper Pedal Switch - Black
New Sounds & Patterns
- An all-new collection of sounds has been created for the HandSonic 10; approximately 400 high-quality instruments are onboard. All of the percussive essentials have been included — congas, bongos, tabla, djembe, cajon, etc. — as well as melodic percussion, drum kit, special effects, and more.
- Whether you're laying down the most delicate finger rolls or the sharpest slaps, the HandSonic 10's playing surface can handle anything you give it. The comfortable round surface is divided into ten individual pads with pressure- and positional-sensitivity. The popular D Beam is also included for dramatic triggering. Strike a virtual gong with your head, throw your fist into a crash cymbal, wiggle your fingers over a perfect chime gliss — you get the picture.
- Flaunting your chops on the stage or in the studio is the fun part, but behind the scenes it's practice that gets you the gigs in the first place. For this purpose, Roland has equipped the HandSonic 10 with a Rhythm Coach. This virtual trainer provides exercises to improve your timing, consistency, and endurance.
- While the HandSonic 10 is primarily a hand percussion instrument, users can add a Roland kick pad (optional) via the external trigger input, or add a Roland V-Pad. The input is dual-trigger compatible for double the triggering power via an optional PCS-31L Y-cable.
- All-new sounds and patterns (approx. 400)
- 10 individual pads with pressure sensing
- Large icon-driven LCD
- D Beam controller for sound/pitch/effects control
- New metronome function with backing rhythm patterns
- 20 multi-effects
- Rhythm Coach function
- Pad: 10 inches, 10 sections, Pressure-Sensitive
- Instruments: 400
- Percussion Kits: 64
- Effect: Ambience (5 types), Multi-Effects (20 types)
- Style Guide Metronome: 70 patterns
- Tempo: 40-200
- Coach Mode: QUIET COUNT, RHYTHM CHECK, TIME CHECK, PAD FOLLOW, AUTO UP/DOWN
- Controls: D Beam, Modify knob, Volume knob
- Display: Icon-driven Backlit LCD
- Connectors: Output Jacks (L/MONO, R), Phones Jack (stereo phone type), Mix In Jack (stereo phone type), Trigger Input/Foot Sw Jack (Dual), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT)
- Output Impedance: 1.0 k ohms
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 9V)
- Current Draw: 1,000 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor (ACI/PSB-1U Series), Screw (M5 x 12) x 4 (for Mounting Plate)
- Options: Pad Stand (PDS-10), Carrying Bag (CB-HPD-10), Foot Switch (BOSS: FS-5U, FS-6), Pedal Switch (DP-2), Kick Trigger (KD-7, KD-8, etc.), Pad (PD-8, PD-85BK/WT, etc.), Cymbal (CY-8, etc.), Connection Cable (PCS-31L)
Size and Weight
- Width: 323 mm (12-3/4 inches)
- Depth: 427 mm (16-13/16 inches)
- Height: 75 mm (3 inches)
- Weight: 2.9 kg (6 lbs. 7 oz.)
Description$599.00 Add to cart
Stereo AC /DC Portable Amplifier
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$59.95 Add to cart
Dual Function Footswitch
Description$32.95 Add to cart
Advanced Alloy Core Drum Sticks
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)