Hardware interface with XLR mic inputs, instrument input, and more
- Based on the Omega Studio, the Lambda Studio features two XLR microphone inputs designed by dbx, with TRS inserts and switchable 48-volt phantom power. Rounding out the full complement of connectivity on the Lambda are two TRS balanced 1/4" line inputs, two TRS balanced line outputs, a 1/8" front-panel mounted high-power headphone output jack, a front-panel ultra-high-impedance instrument input, and MIDI input and output.
USB connection allows streaming four channels at 24-bit
- Conveniently powered directly from the USB bus, the Lambda Studio can stream four channels of 44.1 or 48 kHz audio at either 16- or 24-bit resolution to Mac or PC computers. You can record two tracks at once from up to four input sources on the Lambda Studio, as well as recording MIDI.
- Individual mic and line level controls and peak meters
The Lambda Studio's microphone and line inputs have individual level controls and peak meters, and are summed at the analog-to-digital bus. Mono/stereo monitoring is provided, as is zero-latency direct/playback monitoring, allowing for delay-free overdubs. The Lambda Studio's 2-channel, 4-segment LED bargraph meter indicates input level, and phantom power and USB LED indicators provide status information.
Includes Cubase LE
- Cubase LE is music production software based on award-winning Cubase SX technology featuring 48 audio tracks, VST plug-ins and full VSTi support. Cubase LE combines powerful audio and MIDI recording features with professional editing and effects. Cubase LE and all included plug-ins are compatible with both Mac and PC systems. Cubase LE is the perfect entry into professional recording software giving you the ability to produce professional level recordings right-away, and giving you a system that you can expand into the future! The Lambda Studio hardware can also be used with almost any recording and sequencing software the user prefers.
Lexicon Pantheon Reverb plug-in
- Bundled FREE with the Omega is Lexicon's famous Pantheon Reverb plug-in. Designed entirely by Lexicon engineers, the Pantheon reverb offers 35 factory presets featuring 6 reverb types (hall, chamber, plate, room, ambience and custom) controlled by an intuitive user interface with 16 editable parameters.The Lexicon name is synonymous with "the world's best reverb." Pantheon continues this legacy by bringing "that Lexicon sound" to your projects.
- Hardware interface with two phantom-powered XLR mic inputs, balanced line ins, and hi-Z instrument input
- Balanced TRS line outputs and front-panel headphone out
- USB bus powered - no adapter needed
- USB computer connection can stream four 24-bit/48kHz audio channels
- Zero-latency direct/playback monitoring
- Includes Cubase LE 48-track recording software for Mac or PC
- Includes Lexicon Pantheon Reverb plug-in
Description$569.00 Add to cart
Compact Bus-Powered Audio Interface with on-board effects and mixing 192kHz
Description$319.99 Add to cart
12-Channel 4-Bus Mixing Console with Effects and USB
Description$249.99 Add to cart
Large Diaphragm Recording Condenser
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$129.00 Add to cart
12 Inch Ambient Room Reflection Filter
Description$79.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Semi-open Headphones with Leatherette Earpads
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$7.95 Add to cart
10 Foot MIDI Cable, 5-pin DIN to 5-pin DIN