Nearfield Active Studio Monitor (pair)
Product Code 41040
Buy Today and Save $150.00 (30% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Exceptional audio performance matched to jaw-dropping good looks.
- Fostex strive to design and build studio monitoring systems which enable you to experience your unique sound in all its dimensions. And through tireless research and development, endless measurements and real-world listening tests, Fostex's engineers have achieved this in the form of the beautiful second generation PM-Series.
- Capitalizing on Fostex's supreme knowledge of acoustics and speaker engineering, and now offering a brighter, tighter sound, these studio monitors are designed inside out to provide the best monitoring experience, with minimal resonance, sparkling highs and rich, deep lows. And, with new 'high-gloss' front baffles, they look as stunning as they sound.
- Perfectly proportioned and offering the type of clear-transparent sound that singles out a great speaker, the PM-1 is capable of producing extremely high SPLs accurately across the full audio spectrum. With 120 watts of bi-amped power and a bass response that's full and dynamic and a crisp high-end that sparkles with vitality, the PM-1 delivers the type of sonic quality that's usually the domain of monitors costing thousands. Features a UFLC 25mm soft dome HF unit, 160mm LF woofer and input gain control.
MPN PM1MKII 0 0
- The LF drivers (PM-2 MkII: 200mm, PM-1 MkII: 160mm, PM0.5 MkII 130mm) have been developed to obtain extremely pure music reproduction by employing the latest technology in cone material.
- The cone uses a mixture of cut and milled fibers that are made from aromatic polyamide. It is then impregnated with resins to simultaneously achieve high rigidity and optimum damping.
- The cone also has an olefin film thermally adhered to its surface to control frequency response and to establish long term reliability.
- The center dust cap is made of non-wood cellulose material and is also impregnated with resin.
- The voice coil is made of super high purity copper wire to achieve extremely low distortion.
- The20mm soft dome tweeter employs Fostex's UFLC technology (Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) to achieve light weight and high stability performance.
- The amplifiers are precisely calibrated to match the performance capability of the drivers.
Description$499.99 Add to cart
Pro CD Player / Cassette Recorder
Description$399.99 Add to cart
38.5-Inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$249.99 Add to cart
45-inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$249.95 Add to cart
USB Stereo Hardware / Software Recording Kit
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$99.95 Add to cart
ER-4 4 space Economy Rack