The Constant Curvature waveguide mounts three compression drivers on a continuous arc. When additional VRX932LA speakers are added to the array the uninterrupted arc continues. In effect, all the drivers work together as if they were a single driver on a very long waveguide. Since there are three drivers in each VRX932LA, the combined power handling and acoustic output of the system is far greater than a single driver could achieve.
VRX932LA uses "amplitude shading" to shape the coverage of the array. Switches on the input plate allow, for example, the upper box in an array to reach a distant balcony while the lower HF section is shaded back to reduce excessive level at the front of the listening area.
One or two VRX932LAs may also be used on a tripod or over subwoofers. The integral rigging hardware is used to securely lock the array together while the dual-angle pole socket provides aiming flexibility.
As many as six VRX932LA speaker systems may be suspended in a single array for a nominal vertical coverage of up to 90°. Suspended applications require the JBL VRX-AF array frame (available separately). For applications in which the array must be aimed sharply down, a second array frame may be installed to the bottom of the array serving as a pull-back.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 57 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 75 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 100° x 15° nominal
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / passive, externally switchable
- Crossover Frequency: 1.2 kHz
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program Peak) Passive: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W, Bi-amp LF: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W, Bi-amp HF: 75 W / 150 W / 300 W
- System Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL peak (passive mode), LF: 130 dB, HF: 139 dB
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 95 dB SPL (passive mode), LF: 95 dB, HF: 114 dB
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2262H 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive woofer with neodymium-magnet, dual voice-coils and magnetic gap.
- HF Driver: 3 x JBL 2407J, 25.4 mm (1.0 in) voice-coil, neodymium compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: Passive: 8 ohm, Bi-amp LF: 8 ohms, Bi-amp HF: 8 ohms
- Enclosure: 18 mm, 11-ply birch plywood.
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent foam
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 349 mm x 597 mm x 381 mm (13.75 in x 23.5 in x 15.0 in)
Description$2,499.00 Add to cart
16 Input Digital Mixer w/ 4 FX Processors
Description$1,399.00 Add to cart
18 inch high power suspendable subwoofer system
Description$399.99 Add to cart
500w Per Channel @ 8 ohms Power Amplifier
Description$369.99 Add to cart
Rolling Padded Sub Transporter for JBL VRX918S Stage Monitor
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Pro Supercardioid Dynamic Reference Microphone
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Pro Tripod Boom Mic Stand with Boom
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)