You want the rich, luscious sound that's defined studio reverb for 3 decades: a genuine Lexicon hardware processor. But you also want the flexibility of programming high-quality effects right insideyour DAW program... without bogging down your CPU or resorting to expensive processing cards.
Have it all with the MX400. All parameters of every reverb, delay and dynamic effect in this powerhouse quad processor are available inside any VST or AU compatible DAW program. Just link your computer to the MX400 with a USB cable and control all automation and recall parameters exactly as you would with any software plug-in -- while enjoying the sonic benefits only Lexicon hardware can provide.
Along with the unique "hardware plug-ins" for PC and Mac, Lexicon has also included MX-Edit Librarian software so you can store and recall custom programs or pull up your choice of 223 genuine Lexicon settings including 25 dedicated Surround Programs. At its heart, the MX400 is everything you would expect from the company that invented digital reverberation. Seventeen Lexicon reverbs, delays and modulation effects plus dbx compression and de-essing. A generous LCD display and big comfy knobs you can getyour hands around.
- 17 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Lexicon delays and modulation effects
- dbx compression and de-essing
- Quad-processor design
- 7 effect routing options
- 99 Factory/99 user programs for Stereo mode
- 99 Factory/99 user programs for Dual-Stereo mode
- 25 Factory/25 user surround programs
- USB "Hardware Plug-In" feature with VST and Audio Units plug-in software
- MX-Edit Editor/Librarian software
- Dual S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- 24 bit, 48kHz/44.1kHz sample rates
- Large front panel LCD display
- MIDI IN and THRU
- XLR balanced I/O
Description$189.00 Add to cart
All-in-one audio line tester talk back and more..
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$99.99 Add to cart
5-channel Headphone Amp 1/2 Rack
Description$54.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable
Description$17.95 Add to cart
S/PDIF Coax Cable, RCA to RCA
Description$12.95 Add to cart
6 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF