Digital Audio Midi Workstation Software
Product Code 42288
Buy Today and Save $40.00 (29% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Turn your PC into a complete music production studio. Record instruments and vocals and mix them with studio-quality audio effects. Edit audio, MIDI, and music notation. Build backing tracks or entire songs with hundreds of included instrument sounds and tempo-syncing loops.
Boasts the core features of SONAR with a quick-start guide, track presets, project templates, and video tutorials to make getting started easy. Sleek, customizable interface; updated mixing console; lots of effects; automated tracks, effects, instruments, and mix control; realtime MIDI quantize; freeze function; native VST support; easy-to-use sampler with sounds; and internet music-sharing tools. Also built to be compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista.
Recording any instrument is easy. Just plug in, check your levels, and hit record. Confidence Recording will draw the audio on screen as you record so you know you’re getting the take. Hear internal effects on input, even while you record. If you need help getting a project started, use Track Presets for access to hundreds of sounds that will help ignite your creativity. Once you have recorded your tracks, you can visually arrange, edit, and mix your music with point-and-click ease—all in one view.
Create backing tracks in a matter of seconds. Find the perfect loop or sample in DropZone or the Loop Explorer, then click and drag it to start building your arrangement. You can chop up your beats, add dynamics, and create remixes with just a few clicks of the mouse. The enhanced Loop Construction View allows you to take control of your loops—tweak the pitch, pan, and gain of slices in any ACID-format loop.
Mixing in SONAR Home Studio 6 is easy with Track Icons—no more guessing which track contains guitar or which track has the vocals. Mute, Solo, Pan, and change the Gain all in one view to achieve the best mix. Add effects to your mix and A/B them with just a click of a button. Professional metering provides the visual feedback you need for better real-time mixing. Mix in a more traditional studio console view or use your own control surface hardware to get the feel of real knobs and faders.
- Designed for compatibility with Microsoft Windows Vista
- Core feature set based on SONAR 6.2
- Quick Start guide, Track Presets, Project Templates, and Video Tutorials make getting started easy
- 64 audio tracks and unlimited MIDI tracks
- Record your whole band with support for multi-input audio interfaces
- Pristine audio quality up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Start your projects faster with Track Presets and Project Templates
- Use ACID-format loop library to create backing tracks
- Instrument sounds: drums, bass, guitar, keys, orchestral, and more
- Expand your studio with VST and DX synths and effects, and ReWire compatible applications including Project5 , Kinetic , and Reason
- The Synth Rack provides a control center for all of your virtual instruments
- MIDI Input Quantize corrects your MIDI performance as you record
- Edit audio and MIDI from one central view
- Edit and print music notation
- Powerful non-destructive editing: fades and crossfades, multi-clip editing, slip editing, more
- Organize your projects with Track Folders and Track Icons
- Freeze instruments and effects to save CPU power
- Zero in on edits and navigate quickly with Fast Zoom
- Score soundtracks with video thumbnails and video window
- Easy-to-use controls can be customized to suit your way of working
- Responsive mixing with a 32-bit floating point audio engine
- Automate your mix on the fly with powerful automation tools
- On-screen mixing console with integrated Sonitus:fx EQ on every track
- Mix your tracks with professional effects including reverb, delay, dynamics, modulation effects, tape, amp simulation, and more
- Use your keyboard or other MIDI control surfaces to control effects, instruments and your mix with ACT (Active Controller Technology)
- Export your mix: WAV, ACID-format WAV, AVI, MIDI, MP3 (30-day trial MP3 Encoder included), Windows Media Audio (WMA), and Windows Media Video (WMV)
- Upload your songs to the Web and build your own song player for your website, MySpace page and more with Cakewalk Publisher
- Burn your mix directly to CD
Description$599.00 Add to cart
Eight Premium Mic Preamp Pro USB 2.0 Audio Interface
Description$499.99 Add to cart
10x4 Thunderbolt Interface w/ 2-Clarett Preamps
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Classic Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$12.95 Add to cart
10 Foot Firewire (IEEE-1394 or iLink): 6-Pin to 6-Pin