The Electro-Harmonix Micro Q-Tron Envelope Follower Effects Pedal is everything you love about the Mini Q-Tron, in an even smaller, rounded-corner die-cast case! The Micro Q-Tron is a unique type of sound modifier, in which the user's playing style controls the effect. The volume of the input signal (also called the envelope) controls the cutoff frequency of a swept filter. As the volume increases or decreases, so does the pitch of the filter.
The Micro Q-Tron's effect is controlled by the user's playing dynamics — a stronger attack will yield a more dramatic effect, while softer playing will produce more subtle effects. Use the full range of control settings in combination with different playing techniques to obtain a number of different and unique effects combinations.
- Drive Control: The filter sweep sensitivity control. Determines the width of the filter's sweep range by the input signal. Produces more sweep when turned clockwise.
- Q Control: Determines the frequency peak of the filter. Creates a more dramatic effect when turned clockwise. Mode Switch (LP, BP, HP) Determines what frequency range the filter will pass through. Emphasizes lows in LP (Low Pass), midrange in BP (Band Pass), and highs in HP (High Pass).
- FootswitchL: Engages and disengages the effect.
- Connections: Connect your instrument to the Input jack and your amplifier to the Output jack.
- Power: The Micro Q-Tron is powered by either a 9V battery or an optional 9V 100mA 1/8" tip positive adapter. Inserting a cable into the Input jack engages the battery. For longer battery life disconnect the input cable when not in use.
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$99.99 Add to cart
All-In-One MultiStomp Guitar Pedal
Description$24.95 Add to cart
Gold Instrument Pedal Cable
Description$18.95 Add to cart
Single Guitar Stand
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Tubular Single Guitar Stand
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable