Vox guitar cables use the finest grade OFC copper conductors that will give you better clarity and a more natural sounding midrange. This material is seldom used for guitar cables, and is world renowned in audiophile circles. The unique multi-gauge design uses conductor types that are optimized for their particular frequency ranges, and this results in sound that is much more dynamic, fuller sounding, and more natural and life-like. Other cables sound flat and lifeless in comparison. These products are fully engineered using proprietary technology and manufacturing methods to bring you a vastly superior musical experience.
- Multi-gauge coaxial cable geometry optimised and specially tuned for either electric guitar, electric bass or electro-acoustic guitars.
- Pure oxygen-free copper for maximum signal transfer.
- Polypropylene dielectric enables stronger signals and better high frequencies.
- 24K gold-plated connectors for long life and corrosion resistance.
- Braided cloth jackets for long life with superior flexibility.
Description$729.99 Add to cart
40-watt 1x12 Combo Tube Amplifier
Description$319.99 Add to cart
Modern Classic Guitar Combo Amplifier 4 Watts 1x10
Description$299.95 Add to cart
Fuzz Effect Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$22.95 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand