MachFive 2 provides cross-platform compatibility for the latest Mac and Windows OS, including Universal Binary support for Mac Intel CPUs. Open third party sample libraries directly - no time consuming conversion required. Switch between Mac and Windows platforms. All instrument plug-in formats supported, as well as stand-alone capability.
Four 8GB DVDs contain a staggering 32 GB of instruments and loops. Featured sounds include 8GB Grand Piano, surround-sound drums and orchestral instruments, a wide array of loops, ethnic and acoustic instruments, as well as a "best of" collection from the award-winning Vienna Symphonic Library. Choose instruments from a wide variety of basses, guitars, keyboards, drums, voices, and sound effects.
Sound Design tools include up 128 samples per key, oscillators and organ generators, multi-point envelopes, tempo-synchronized LFOs, comprehensive effects (including a convolution reverb), rules based programming, and LoopLab for creation and manipulation of MIDI and audio loops.
- MachFive 2 provides an obvious single-window interface. Whether you are calling up sounds for multi-timbral composition, or creating loops and instruments from scratch, MachFive is a one-stop sound source for your Mac or Windows computer.
- MachFive 2 provides Disk Streaming and modular design for maximum CPU efficiency.
- MachFive 2 supports 24 bit, 192khz sample playback.
- Unlimited parts (unlimited multi-timbral operation)
- Unlimited polyphony and ultra low software latency
- Unlimited sample keygroups and keygroup layers
- Up to 200 discrete audio outputs (depending on host)
- Up to 256 MIDI channels (depending on host)
- Multi-column browser for fast and easy navigation; audition loops & samples while browsing
- Full-screen keygroup/sample editor with unlimited undo/redo, batch processing, and 47 DSP effects
- Advanced time-stretching and pitch-shifting engine
- LoopLab™ beat-slicing editing of multi-channel loops; playback at any tempo with or without stretching; sample, stretch, and slice loop engines
- Built-in graphic mixer with faders, FX inserts, metering
- A minimum of 1 GB of RAM is required. However, since MachFive loads samples (or a portion of the samples) into the computer's RAM add as much RAM as possible to your computer; 4 GB is recommended. MachFive also allows samples to be streamed directly from disk thus freeing up RAM.
- Large hard drive(s). See below for Mac and Windows specific hard drive requirements.
- A free USB port for the iLok USB key. Note that if you have multiple products which use iLoks for authorization you can consolidate multiple authorizations onto a single iLok
- A CD/DVD disk drive for installation.
- G4 1 GHz Power Macintosh or faster, with multiple processors/cores highly recommended; a G5 or Intel-based Mac is recommended
- OS 10.3.9 or higher. Version 10.4 or higher is recommended.
- Hard drive(s) with at least 34 GB free to hold the sound files, plug-in, and application. The drive(s) must be formatted as Mac OS Extended (also known as HFS+); journalling can be on or off.
- An audio sequencer software package that hosts MAS, AU, VST, or RTAS instrument plug-ins. As MachFive 2.0 and later has 34 outputs (stereo main outs + 16 stereo aux outputs), the host needs to support instruments with greater than 32 outputs. Alternately, MachFive can be used as a standalone application.
- Pentium 4 1 GHz or faster (or AMD equivalent), with multiple processors/cores highly recommended
- Windows XP, XP x64, or Vista (32 or 64 bit)
- An Open GL-compatible video card with the latest graphics drivers (support for OpenGL 1.2 is required, with support for 1.5 or 2.0 preferred).
- Hard drive(s) with at least 34 GB free to hold the sound files, plug-in, and application. The drive(s) must be formatted as NTFS.
- An audio sequencer package that hosts DXi, VST, or RTAS instrument plug-ins. As MachFive 2.0 and later has 34 outputs (stereo main outs + 16 stereo aux outputs), the host needs to support instruments with greater than 32 outputs. Alternately, MachFive can be used as a standalone application.
Description$399.99 Add to cart
38.5-Inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$279.00 Add to cart
Orchestral Native or Plug-in - Mac/PC
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$7.95 Add to cart
10 Foot MIDI Cable, 5-pin DIN to 5-pin DIN