Introducing Logic Studio, Apple’s comprehensive suite of professional tools that provides musicians with everything they need to create in the studio, on the stage, and for the screen. Logic Studio includes Logic Pro 8, Apple’s professional music application; MainStage, an innovative new application for music performance; and Soundtrack Pro 2 for audio post-production. It also includes acclaimed instruments, professional effects, an expanded sound library, and new production utilities—all in a single box at an incredible price.
- Logic Pro 8, a powerful music production application, features an intuitive new interface that makes it easy to write, record, edit, and mix music—all with the legendary sound quality and rock-solid timing that have distinguished Logic products for years.
- MainStage, a brand-new application for live performance, dramatically simplifies your live rig by making it easy to play software instruments and effects on stage—using standard keyboards, pedals, and other controllers along with an easy-to-read display.
- Soundtrack Pro 2 is a full-featured audio post-production application for film and video. It features deep integration with Final Cut Pro as well as powerful sound design tools, multichannel waveform editing, and intelligent sound restoration capabilities.
- Studio Instruments and Studio Effects include 40 incredible-sounding instruments and 80 professional effect plug-ins, many with True Surround capabilities.
- Studio Sound Library includes the content from five complete Jam Pack collections and the entire sound library from Final Cut Studio 2, as well as new Logic Studio channel strip settings and plug-in settings.
- Production utilities include WaveBurner for CD mastering; Compressor 3 for surround encoding; the Impulse Response Utility, used to capture the acoustics of real performance spaces; and the Apple Loops Utility.
Minimum requirements to install all applications
- Mac computer with a 1.25GHz or faster PowerPC G4 processor (PowerPC G5, Intel Core Duo, or Intel Xeon processor highly recommended)
- 1GB of RAM (2GB or more highly recommended)
- Display with 1024-by-768 resolution (1280-by-800 or higher recommended)
- Mac OS X v10.4.9 or later
- QuickTime 7.2 or later
- DVD drive for installation
- PCI Express, ExpressCard/34, USB, or FireWire based audio interface recommended
Description$569.00 Add to cart
Compact Bus-Powered Audio Interface with on-board effects and mixing 192kHz
Description$549.00 Add to cart
16 x 12 USB Audio Interface with 8 Mic Inputs
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Advanced 4x4 USB 2.0 Recording System
Description$219.95 Add to cart
Closed-Back Stereo Headphones