40-watt 12 inch Guitar Combo Amplifier
Product Code 42994
Buy Today and Save $600.99 (54% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
A perfect storm for guitarists, the Spider Valve 112 features a Spider III engine mated in perfect harmony to a genuine tube amplifier designed by famed amp man Reinhold Bogner for unmatched performance and responsiveness. The amp is built around 2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes and 2 - 6L6 power tubes. You can choose from 12 amp models and 7 Smart Control Effects. 36 user-programmable channels save your settings, or you can play through over 300 artist-created presets. All the tones are voiced by the legendary Celestion Vintage 30. Finally you can have the unrivaled versatility of Line 6 amp and effects modeling with the performance and feel of a world-class tube amplifier.
- 40W Class AB tube amp through (2) 12AX7 preamp tubes and (2) 6L6 power tubes
- 1X12" configuration featuring Premium Celestion® Vintage 30 speaker
- 12 dialed in amp models (channel voices) that deliver a complete tonal range from shimmering clean to insane grind.
- 7 Smart Control Effects including Tape Echo, Multi-Tap, Sweep Echo, Flanger/Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo and Reverb.
- 36 user programmable channels
- 300+ artist created presets covering the greatest guitar tones of all time
- POD® 2.0 XLR direct out for studio direct tone
Description$999.99 Add to cart
Modeling Electric Guitar
Description$499.99 Add to cart
Pro Guitar Multi Effects Processor
Description$199.99 Add to cart
Digital Instrument Wireless System
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable