Ultra-compact WAV/MP3 Recorder
Product Code 43991
Buy Today and Save $191.00 (42% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The R-09HR is a professional, high-definition recorder that travels light and performs like a heavyweight. With crystal-clear 24/96 fidelity, the R-09HR is the new flagship of EDIROL’s award-winning R-series recorders.
Experience precise audio reproduction, and clarity with a wider dynamic range when using the higher bit and sample rates that the R-09HR offers. The R-09HR supports up to 24bit/96kHz linear PCM recording, which has over twice the digital audio resolution of a standard audio CD. I.A.R.C. is a newly developed, dedicated analog circuit optimized for recording with the R-09HR’s onboard A/D converter. Electrolytic capacitors provide stable, reliable power with an independent power source for the analog circuitry, and another power source for the digital circuit board, thus eliminating DC interference between components in the R-09HR. The I.A.R.C. also contributes to high quality, low noise MP3 recording with the R-09HR.
When recording with the R-09HR, there’s no extra gear to buy or cables to connect. A professional quality stereo microphone is built right into the unit, complete with a dedicated analog input control, mono/stereo selector, low-cut filter, limiter/AGC (Auto Gain Control), and a gain boost. The onboard electret condenser microphone elements are very compact, ultra-sensitive, and placed to capture three-dimensional sound naturally and accurately. To further avoid possible noise interference from internal components, the microphone housing is separated from the main circuit board…another sign of quality design from EDIROL (For use an external microphone, the R-09HR offers a 1/8” stereo mic input).
Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, the R-09HR has a new tactile feel that is easy to grip. It also has a user-friendly graphic display for ultra easy operation. The large 1.5” OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) display provides wide view-ability, at-a-glance level meters, peak indicators, and additional recording information on the screen.
Without headphones, you can easily check out the recorded sounds right after the recording, thanks to the preview monitor on rear panel.
With the included wireless remote controller, transport functions such as recording start/playback start, fast forward, rewind, volume control, and input level control can be accessed from a distance away. This allows the R-09HR to be placed in exactly the right position for recording, and allows for quick and easy touch-less operation.
The R-09 can connect to the outside world via USB for importing/exporting audio files to a computer very quickly. The R-09HR supports Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0) mass storage so file transfers are very quick and convenient. The R-09HR comes with Cakewalk’s “pyro Audio Creator LE” CD-ROM. This software is perfect for WAV/MP3 audio file editing; to trim cut, or fade audio sections, to burn audio collections to CD, publish a web page with sounds, to publish a blog with audio, to podcast an interview or performance, and so on. With “pyro” the R-09HR package becomes truly a complete recording solution suite from recording to CD-burning.
Perfect for many recording applications from rehearsals, recitals, concerts, interviews, podcasts, research, photo journaling, law enforcement, to nature and field recording, and business meetings, the R-09HR optional accessories are useful to pros and novices alike.
- 24-bit/96kHz linear PCM high-resolution, low-noise recording
- Newly developed Isolated Adaptive Recording Circuit (I.A.R.C.)
- High-grade, high-sensitivity stereo condenser microphone built in
- Records to SD or SDHC memory card (Up to 8 GB)
- Compact, hand-held body for convenient portable use
- Wide view-ability on large OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) display
- Preview speaker built in
- Wireless remote controller included
- High-speed file transfer via USB 2.0 connection to computer
- Cakewalk “pyro Audio Creator LE” wave-editing software included
- Tracks: 2 (stereo)
- Signal Processing: AD/DA conversion: 24 bits, 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz
- Recording (stereo only)
- WAVE: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, 16/24 bits
- MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3): 44.1/48 kHz, 64/96/128/160/192/224/320 kbps
- WAVE: 32/44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, 16/24 bits
- MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3): 32/44.1/48 kHz, 32 to 320 kbps or VBR (Variable Bit Rate)
- WAV (24-bit/96 kHz): 27 mins/GB
- WAV (24-bit/88.2 kHz): 30 mins/GB
- WAV (24-bit/48 kHz): 54 mins/GB
- WAV (24-bit/44.1 kHz): 59 mins/GB
- WAV (16-bit/96 kHz): 40 mins/GB
- WAV (16-bit/88.2 kHz): 44 mins/GB
- WAV (16-bit/48 kHz): 81 mins/GB
- WAV (16-bit/44.1 kHz): 88 mins/GB
- MP3 (320 kbps): 392 mins/GB
- MP3 (128 kbps): 980 mins/GB
- Internal Stereo Microphone
- Mic input (Stereo miniature phone type, plug-in powered mic)
- Line input (Stereo miniature phone type)
Nominal Input Level
- Mic input: -33 dBu (Default input level)
- Line input: 2 dBu (Default input level)
- Mic input: 30 k ohms
-Line input: 15 k ohms
- Output Level: 20 mW (In case 16 ohms load)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 16 ohms or greater
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 40 kHz
- USB Interface: Mini-B type connector (support USB 2.0/1.1 mass storage device class)
- Playback only. Excludes playback in 88.2 kHz or 96 kHz.
- Reverb: 4 types (Hall1, Hall2, Room, Plate)
- Speed change: 50 to 150 % of playback speed
- Current Draw: 370 mA
- Owner’s Manual
- AC Adaptor
- Remote control
- SD Memory Card (512 M bytes)
- USB cable (Mini-B type)
- CD-ROM (Pyro Audio Creator LE)
Size and Weight
- Width: 62 mm (2-1/2 inches)
- Depth: 113 mm (4-1/2 inches)
- Height: 27 mm (1-1/16 inches)
- Weight: 0.2 kg (0 lbs. 7 oz.)
Description$399.00 Add to cart
X/Y Stereo Microphone
Description$249.00 Add to cart
Pro Stereo On-Camera Microphone
Description$69.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$16.95 Add to cart
For use in Digital Recorders and other SD compatible devices
Description$14.95 Add to cart
For use in Digital Recorders and other SD compatible devices