Clear, directional audio on the GO!
Compact and light weight by design, the VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise.
The integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mount isolates your microphone from bumps and vibrations that could otherwise interfere with your sound.
Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre® provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
The VideoMic GO has no complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera's external microphone input, requiring no batteries to operate, ensuring you never miss a great shot.
The VideoMic GO is designed and made in Australia.
MPN: VM GO
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 100Hz - 16kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance: 0Ω
- Maximum SPL 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 34dB-A
- Output: Minijack Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 2 years following registration here
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Digital Wireless Hand Held Vocal System
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Windshield and Shock Mounting Accessory
Description$269.00 Add to cart
Directional Shotgun Condenser Microphone
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Adjustable Telescopic Boom Pole
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Classic Omnidirectional Interview Microphone
Description$79.00 Add to cart
Multi-Purpose Mount and Lens Kit for iPhone 5 5s 5c 4 4S
Description$59.99 Add to cart
Professional Quality Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)