150-watt 1x8 Portable PA Keyboard System
Product Code 44371
Buy Today and Save $170.00 (33% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
From the company known for market-leading electronic keyboards come a new generation of keyboard amplifiers that redefine the category: STAGEPAS 150M and 250M. "How are they different from what’s been available?" you ask. In almost every way! They’re much lighter and more compact, provide a unique form factor and feature set optimized for keyboardists, and, most importantly, deliver the ultimate in sound quality. Both of these single-speaker systems also function very effectively as ultra-portable mono PA systems that are upgradeable to stereo with the simple addition of an optional powered speaker.
The STAGEPAS 150M provides a total of eight input channels: two mono microphone/line inputs and three stereo line inputs. Along with the output for the supplied speaker, the built-in yet detachable mixer also has line outputs that can be used to connect additional powered speakers or to send the mixer’s output to a main mixer or recording device. A convenient PHONES jack is also included for connecting a set of headphones.
This power amplifier is all you’ll need for most small venues and street performance situations, as well as personal monitoring applications. The advanced Class-D design delivers exceptional efficiency – ensuring high power amplification with low power consumption and minimal heat generation. This means you get superior sound quality and reliability in a remarkably compact unit.
The STAGEPAS 150M is also effective as a monitor speaker system (especially for keyboard players, drummers and solo performers), thanks to its fullrange reproduction, convenient mixing controls, and versatile speaker placement.
The STAGEPAS 150M speaker can be mounted onto a standard speaker stand, using an optional mount adaptor such as the ADP138, the Ultimate BMB200, or an equivalent.
MPN STAGEPAS150M 0 1
General Specifications (Mixer)
- Maximum Output Power: 150 W (±10 %), 6 ohms @ 10 %THD at 1 kHz (SPEAKER)
- Output Power (RMS): 100W, 4 ohms @ 1 % THD at 1kHz (SPEAKER)
- Maximum Output Level: 112 dB (1 m)
- Frequency Response (Nominal output level @ 1 kHz): -3 dB, 0 dB, +1 dB @ 20 Hz-20 kHz, 1 W Output (MUSIC/SPEECH=MUSIC, without Speaker EQ) (STAGEPAS 500/300: SPEAKER L/R) (STAGEPAS 250M/150M: SPEAKER)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5 % @ 20 Hz, 1 kHz, 20 kHz +14 dBu GAIN= nominal (STAGEPAS 250M/150M: ST SUB OUT, ST LINK OUT)
- Hum & Noise (Equivalent Input Noise, Rs 150O, MIC/LINE = MIC): Less than or equal to sign-112 dBu (CH3/4), Less than or equal to sign-65 dBu Residual output noise (SPEAKER)
- Crosstalk (1 kHz): -70dB between input channels
- Power Consumption: 20 W
- Weight: 9.6 kg (21 1/8" lbs.) (Speaker + Powered Mixer)
- Input channel Equalization: ±15 dB, HIGH 10 kHz shelving, LOW 100 Hz shelving
General Specifications (Speaker)
- Enclosure: 2-way bass-reflex type, Polypropylene, Black
- Crossover Frequency: 4.0 kHz (LF: 12 dB/oct, HF: 12 dB/oct)
- Frequency Range: 55 Hz-20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Speaker Unit: LF: 8" (20 cm) Cone, HF: 1" (2.54 cm) Compression Driver
Description$299.95 Add to cart
System10 Digital Wireless System w/ Handheld Dynamic Unidirectional Microphone/Transmitter
Description$99.99 Add to cart
Pair Aluminum Speaker Stands w/ Carrying Bag
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Classic Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone
Description$24.95 Add to cart
BMS10A Microphone Stand Adapter for Speaker Mounting
Description$14.95 Add to cart
15 foot Instrument Cable