The BLX series beltpack transmitter works with lavalier and headset microphones, and also with the WB98H microphone, designed especially for horns. It is designed to withstand the high sound pressure level at the bell of a saxophone, trombone, or trumpet. This package comes with the WB98H mic, along with the mounting clip to hold the microphone to your horn.
It is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
The beltpack transmitter features an On/Off hard toggle switch, preferring to eliminate the multi-function push button that is used on some wireless transmitters. Many users found the multi-function single button to be inconvenient and unreliable.
This package includes the BLX beltpack transmitter and the WB98H microphone and mounting hardware, along with the BLX4 receiver. The BLX4 receiver is packaged in a lightweight, durable ABS polymer chassis. It has a smaller footprint than previous receivers, and features an enhanced group and channel scan. Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent). It features microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity, one-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency, 1/4" and XLR audio outputs, and two color audio status indicator LED.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- The WB98H/C features transformerless preamplifier circuitry, which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern of the Beta 98H/C provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Detachable cable for easy storage
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges with different polar patterns are available
- 1x BLX4 Wireless Receiver
- 1x BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- 1x WB98H/C Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
Description$1,239.00 Add to cart
Pro Wireless In-Ear Monitor System
Description$229.00 Add to cart
Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter with Beta 58 Capsule
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Professional Studio Headphones
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Multiple System Wired or Wireless Microphone Bag for 5 Mics
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable Quad Conductor 25 feet
Description$28.99 Add to cart
Round Base Microphone Stand
Description$21.95 Add to cart
10 Foot High-Quality Microphone Cable
Description$19.95 Add to cart
20 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF