USB Drum Pad Controller
Product Code 44605
Buy Today and Save $29.01 (40% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
When Korg set out to make a drum pad controller, they did their homework - with unique features and exceptionally responsive pads, the resulting padKONTROL became and remains one of the most highly sought-after pad controllers on the market. Enter the nanoPAD, offering 12 excellent feeling and highly responsive pads in a new, smaller footprint. In addition, a new Chord Trigger function lets you enter chords onto a single pad, helping you to make the most of the work surface as you create. The pads are also able to transmit control change messages, making this a great interface for soloing or muting mixer tracks, turning objects on and off, or triggering clips during your live performances.
nanoPAD's X-Y pad offers 'Roll' and 'Flam' modes, to help you lay down ultra-realistic drum grooves. The X-Y pad will also send MIDI CC (Control Change), making it a go-to interface for any parameter within your software that requires full range MIDI control such as pitch, cutoff, volume and beyond.
With the "KORG KONTROL Editor" (downloadable free of charge from the Korg website) you can customize four scenes that address the pads and X-Y pad can be stored within nanoPAD to suit your control needs. That means you actually have access to 48 notes/chords, 60 MIDI controllers, or any combination of the two types of data at any given time. Also, select one of three velocity curves or a fixed velocity to tailor the nanoPAD to your touch.
MPN nanoPAD 0 0
- 12 trigger pads with velocity and 4 velocity curves
- X-Y pad
- ROLL button
- FLAM button
- HOLD button
- SCENE buttons (SCENE 1-4)
- 4 user scene memories
- USB bus power
- USB bus power: less than 100 mA
- Dimensions: 320(W) x 82(D) x 16.5(H) mm/ 12.60"(W) x 3.23"(D) x 00.65"(H)
- Weight: 330g/ 0.73lbs.
- Accessories: USB cable
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.3.9, or Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later
- Supported Computer: Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with powerPC supported
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later, or Microsoft Windows Vista SP1
- Supported Computer: Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Windows XP/ Vista (Intel USB chipset recommended)
Description$749.00 Add to cart
22-Channel Multi-Format Mobile USB 2.0 High-Speed Audio Interface
Description$499.99 Add to cart
Advanced Music Production Software System
Description$329.00 Add to cart
RF-XVocal Booth & X1 Microphone and Accessories
Description$179.95 Add to cart
5 pin MIDI, USB MIDI, Mac, PC and iOS Device Interface
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Controller & Sequencer Pad Controller
Description$69.95 Add to cart
2-in 1-out MIDI Merger
Description$44.95 Add to cart
12 foot Keyboard Cable, straight 1/4 inch plugs