Free Gear Included!
Studio Microphone Cable
The brand-new Perception 820 Tube delivers real tube sound quality. It is not only the new flagship model of the Perception Series but also raises the bar in its class of affordable tube microphones.
In contrast to many other affordable tube microphones, the Perception 820 Tube delivers real tube sound quality thanks to the dual one-inch large diaphragm capsule and the sophisticated ECC 83 dual-triode circuitry.
The elegant remote control unit allows selection of 9 different pickup patterns and controls the switchable bass-cut filter and the attenuation pad. Moreover, a ground lift switch prevents unwanted hum if necessary.
It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount and a metal carrying case.
AKG's industry–leading Perception Series of condenser microphones are recognized for their outstanding quality and versatile capabilities at an affordable price.
The Perception 820 Tube raises the bar in its class – It shows real tube sound, the highest dynamic range, the most comprehensive features and comes complete with useful accessories at an unbeatable price.
- Type: 1-inch dual-diaphragm, true condenser pressuregradient
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional, cardioid, figure eight plus six intermediate patterns (selectable on Remote Control Unit)
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34 dBV ±3 dB)
- Max. SPL: 135/155 dB SPL (0/-20 dB) for 0.5% THD
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB-A (IEC 60268-4)
- Preattenuation pad: -20 dB (switchable on Remote Control Unit)
- Bass cut filter slope: 12 dB/Oktave, 80 Hz (switchable on Remote Control Unit)
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=1000 ohms
- Powering: via Remote Control Unit
- Connector: dedicated 7-pin male XLR
- Dimensions: 53 dia. x 212 mm high (2 x 8.3 in.)
- Net weight: 870 g / 1.9 lbs.
Remote Control Unit
- Audio/control input: dedicated 7-pin female XLR connector
- Audio output: standard 3-pin male XLR connector,balanced, pin 2 hot
- Polar pattern selector: 9-position detented rotary switch
- Bass cut filter switch: 2-position toggle switch
- Preattenuation switch: 2-position toggle switch
- Power voltage: 210-240 VAC or 110-120 VAC, selectable
- Primary fuse: 125 mA / 250 V slow-blow
Description$899.98 Add to cart
Two 2-way 7-inch Nearfield Monitors
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Advanced 4x4 USB 2.0 Recording System
Description$229.95 Add to cart
2-Channel Mic/Instrument Tube Preamp
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Professional Advanced Pop Filter
Description$29.99 Add to cart
Premium Dual Shielded 20ft XLR-XLR Microphone Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable NTK - XLR
Description$15.95 Add to cart
Pro Flexible Pop Filter