Two 2-way 7.5 inch Nearfield Monitors
Product Code 45449
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The new SX-Series is based on ADAM's highly acclaimed S-Series. However, it is not a simple revision of existing models but a fundamental transformation with no details having been overlooked and every sound crucial aspect has been evaluated. All transducers, drivers and electronics have been redesigned. The result is much more than an improvement, it is a quantum leap in professional monitoring.
All models of the SX-Series are equipped with the new X-ART tweeter. The X-ART tweeter has a 4dB higher efficiency, a 3dB higher maximum sound pressure level, and an increase in frequency response up to 50 kHz. The newly designed broadband A/B amplifier has been developed by ADAM to perfectly match the needs and capabilities of the X-ART tweeter. The entire range of sound can be heard as never before.
The new HexaCone woofers are designed with larger and longer voice coils that deliver more linear excursion for higher SPL max. values. A stronger magnetic structure is added as well for an optimum in efficiency and accuracy.
All SX-models (except the S1X) can be optionally retrofitted with a 24 bit/192 kHz D/A Converter featuring an AES/EBU (XLR) and a SPDIF (RCA) inputs as well as a R/L/Mono switch.
All models can optionally be magnetically shielded.
Six controls to change the settings for input sensitivity, lower frequencies, and higher frequencies can be found on the new, highly sophisticated front panel.
The S2X brings together the virtues of the ‘classical' 7" woofer and tweeter combination by using ADAM innovative technologies and top-class materials.
The HexaCone 7" woofer is driven by a sophisticated magnet system with a 2" voice coil creating a greater linear excursion. This produces more dynamics than one would assume in a monitor of such small proportions. As a result, in addition to the unsurpassed audio quality of the X-ART and A/B amplifier combination, this monitor surprises the listener with a very powerful, deep, but always tight and precise low end.
- Number: 1
- Basket Ohms: 7.5" (186 mm)
- Voice coil Ohms: 2" (50 mm)
- Cone material: HexaCone
- Number: 1
- Type: X-ART
- Diaphragm area: 4 inch² (2420 mm²)
- Equiv. Diaphragm Ohms: 2" (56 mm)
- Velocity transform ratio: 4:1
- Diaphragm weight: 0.17 g
- Mid-Woofer: 1
- Type: PWM
- Amp. power RMS / music: 250 W / 350 W
- Tweeter: 1
- Type: A/B
- Amp. power RMS / music: 50 W / 100 W
- Input Sensitivity: -20 to +8 dB (4 dB steps)
- Input Sensitivity (fine): -1.5 to +2 dB (0.5 dB steps)
- EQ 80 Hz: 0 to +6 dB (1 dB steps)
- Low shelve > 6 kHz: ±4 dB (1 dB steps)
- High shelve < 150 Hz: ±4 dB (1 dB steps)
- Tweeter gain: ±2 dB (0.5 dB steps)
- Analog: XLR / RCA
- Digital (optional): AES/EBU / SPDIF / word clock
- Panel: Front
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 50 kHz
- THD > 80 Hz: ≤0.8 %
- Long term output: ≥110 dB
- Max. peak: ≥120 dB
- Crossover frequencies: 2200 Hz
- Input impedance: 10 KOhm
- Weight: 23.8 lb (10,8 kg)
- Magnetically shielded: Optional
- Height x Width x Depth: 14.5" (370 mm) x 8.5" (220 mm) x 12.5" (320 mm)
- Warranty: 5 Years
Description$399.99 Add to cart
38.5-Inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$299.95 Add to cart
System10 Digital Wireless System w/ Handheld Dynamic Unidirectional Microphone/Transmitter
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$129.00 Add to cart
12 Inch Ambient Room Reflection Filter
Description$89.00 Add to cart
Monitor Switcher for Powered Speakers with TRS Connectors
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Passive Direct Box
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Tripod Microphone Stand Isolator