UGM96 offers an ultra mobile guitar and microphone to USB interface that allows you to connect two guitars (via the Hi-Z instrument inputs) or one guitar and one microphone simultaneously to your PC or Mac.
The backside offers a stereo output that you can use for monitoring, i.e. with headphones. This makes UGM96 the perfect companion for guitar recording applications on the road or in your studio. You can use it to jam with a guitar and microphone, process the signal with your PC or Mac notebook or desktop in realtime and listen to the mix directly via headphones - no special adapters or extra power supplies are needed, you simply plug UGM96 between your guitar, headphones, the microphone and your computer. It's unbelievable how much functions are provided by this small stylish device.
UGM96 is bundled with Cubase LE 4 from Steinberg, the powerful multichannel recording software. It also ships together with the Virtual Guitar Amp guitar amp simulation plugin from Gallo Engineering that can be used within Cubase LE 4 on both Mac and PC and even standalone (Windows only) via the UGM96 control panel software. On the Mac, Virtual Guitar Amp also works nicely in other applications such as Garage Band.
- 2 x analog input and 2 analog output channels
- 2 independent mono Hi-Z inputs
- One Hi-Z input switchable to microphone input with preamp
- 2 headphone output
- One headphone output can work as line output
- Fully USB bus powered
- Drivers for Windows Vista/XP with ASIO support with low latency
- Core Audio support under Mac OS X 10.4 and higher
- Dimensions: around 7 cm x 6 cm
- Virtual Guitar Amp from Gallo Engineering included
- Cubase LE 4 from Steinberg for Mac & PC included