The NTG3 is the result of years of development by Rode engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone.
Using a technology known as RF-bias the Rode NTG3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
In addition to its robust properties the NTG3 combines very low weight (163g), a durable anti-glare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become RODE's premier A/V microphone.
When not in use the NTG3 can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing additional protection when travelling and storing the microphone.
MPN ntg3 2 2
- Power: P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 25 Ohms
- Signal noise ratio: 81 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 13 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K Ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage: 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1k Ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -30 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 163 gm
- Includes- RCNTG3 weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, ZP2 zip pouch, WSNTG3 wind shield, RM5 stand mount
Description$599.99 Add to cart
8-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with ipad Control
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Windshield and Shock Mounting Accessory
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Adjustable Telescopic Boom Pole
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Microphone Boom Pole
Description$99.95 Add to cart
Pistol Grip Shockmount
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable
Description$24.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable NTK - XLR