Most guitarists are willing to invest thousands of dollars in search of a guitar amp that will unleash the perfect tone. For many, it means having to own several amps that all have a uniquely different voice and purpose. On top of that, guitarists are faced with another set of challenges when trying to capture that tone in recordings, or reproduce it in a live setting. Eleven LE is here to help alleviate that problem.
Digidesign Eleven LE is a powerful RTAS/AudioSuite plug-in for recording guitar amp sounds that allows you to achieve highly realistic, jaw-dropping guitar tones based on some of the world’s most coveted vintage and modern tube amps, speaker cabinets, and mics - all right in your Pro Tools or Avid rig. Of the 16 amp models are ones based on Fenders from the late 50s, vintage Marshalls, an ’89 Saldano with three different channels, and two Digidesign originals. It also includes cab models ranging from the sounds of a ’59 Fender Bassman with Jensen P10Qs to an ’06 Marshall 1960AV 4x12" with Celestion Vintage 30s. The mics include dynamics, condensers, and a ribbon style model based on popular designs by trusted names like Shure, Sennheiser, Neumann, AKG, and Royer.
Eleven LE is for Pro Tools|HD, Pro Tools LE, Pro Tools M-Powered, and Avid video system users.
- Create highly realistic miked guitar amp/cabinet sounds within your Pro Tools, Avid rig
- Choose from a must-have collection of vintage and modern amp, cabinet, and mic models to create your own signature tone, or use the customizable presets to instantly re-create a classic sound
- Achieve multi-dimensional guitar tones complete with nuances of the original vintage amp sounds like power amp sag, ghost notes, cabinet resonance, and speaker cone breakup
- Innovative amp cloning technique delivers the sound and feel of classic tube amps by emulating each component to behave like its hardware counterpart
- Convolution-based speaker cabinet and mic models provide incredibly rich tones, and include on- and off-axis mic positions for more tone-tweaking flexibility
- Supports 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz, and 44.1kHz sample rates