The handcrafted Audio-Technica AT4081 Active Ribbon Microphone delivers the warmth and natural sound of a classic ribbon microphone. The bidirectional AT4081 offers a robust build for long-lasting performance and higher output for maximum compatibility with microphone preamplifiers.
With its low-profile stick design, the AT4081 is a natural mic to use for a wide range of instruments—horns, strings, drum overheads, orchestras, and more—and for miking guitar cabinets in recording studios and live-sound settings.
Equally at home in recording studios and live-sound settings, the AT4081 microphone has Audio-Technica's innovative MicroLinear ribbon imprint, which protects the dual ribbons from lateral flexing and distortion.
With 18 patents pending, Audio-Technica's innovative ribbon transducer advances the evolution of ribbon microphone design. Other features include powerful N50 neodymium magnets for high output level, supoerfine mesh to protect the ribbon against damage, high-SPL capability, and extended frequency response. The Audio-Technica AT4081 Bidirection Ribbon Microphone's phantom-powered active electronics provide stable impedance and high output for maximum compatibility with your mic preamp.
- Low-profile stick design maximizes placement options
- Smooth, warm and natural sound tuned for instrument reproduction
- Audio-Technica ribbon design with 18 patents pending including proprietary MicroLinear ribbon imprint for superior durability
- Innovative dual ribbon construction for increased sensitivity
- Extremely powerful N50 neodymium magnets for high output level
- Superfine mesh guards against ribbon damage
- High-SPL capability and extended frequency response
- Handmade production — including ribbon corrugation, imprint, and assembly
- Phantom-powered active electronics provide stable impedance and higher output for maximum compatibility with microphone preamplifiers
- Certified by the METAlliance (Music Engineering and Technology Alliance)
- Comes with AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, windscreen, protective R1, S13 carrying case
Description$499.99 Add to cart
10x4 Thunderbolt Interface w/ 2-Clarett Preamps
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Professional Advanced Pop Filter
Description$32.99 Add to cart
Tripod Base Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom (Black)
Description$29.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable NTK - XLR
Description$28.95 Add to cart
50 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)