Introducing Power-All Power-Grip! Simple yet ingenious, Power-Grip mates to itself via rows of tiny mushroom-shaped posts that form a much stronger bond than traditional "hook & loop" fasteners. Just cut to size, apply, and GRIP!
Power-Grip is sold in 1 meter ( 39.37 inch ) by 1 inch rolls.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Make sure all surfaces are clean, smooth and free from dirt – use a suitable cleaner if necessary.
- Cut two identically-sized strips of Power-Grip at the desired length.
- Fasten one strip to the object to be mounted and the other strip to the mounting surface.
- Allow at least 24 hours for the Power-Grip adhesive to set.
- Press the two Power-Grip strips together and GRIP!
- The Power-Grip adhesive backing will form a permanent bond over time. Once this occurs, Power-Grip may damage painted surfaces or leave adhesive residue if removed.
- Power-Grip adheres best to smooth surfaces such as coated metal or plastic. It will not adhere well to very rough surfaces such as unfinished wood, etc.
- We do not guarantee that Power-Grip will be suitable for all applications and we do not take responsibility for loss or damage to property due to improper use/mounting of Power-Grip.
Item # 80027
Description$249.00 View Details
A Eurorack Modular Synth in a Pedal for Guitar and Bass.
Item # g25
Description$25.00 View Details
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Item # 27322
Description$18.95 View Details
15 foot Instrument Cable
Item # 2119
Description$8.95 View Details
3 foot Instrument Cable
Item # 11410
Description$5.45 View Details
Guitar Pedal Crank, 1/4 in TS to 1/ in TS