Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation, and a wide assortment of accessories offer premium customization.
The choice for discriminating professionals and audiophiles, the SE535 utilizes Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers for incredibly spacious sound with rich bass. Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, SE535 earphones deliver an unparalleled listening experience allowing you to hear the details of your music like never before.
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
MPN se535-cl 0 1
- Spacious Sound with Rich Bass
- Sound Isolating Design
- Speaker Type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- 2-Year Limited Warranty (see warranty information)
- Included Premium Fit Kit
- Ergonomic, professional design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Durable Kevlar® reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Premium Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves: The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you-a good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- Carrying Case: A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- 1/4" Adapter: An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with 1/4" jacks.
- Volume Control (level attenuator): Allows for comfortable listening from any high-output audio source, including airplane armrests.
- Airline Adapter: Optimizes compatibility with European airplane armrests.
- Speaker Type Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Sensitivity (1kHz) 119 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz) 36 Ω
- Noise Attenuation Up to 37 dB
- Frequency Range 18Hz - 19kHz
- Input Connector Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Cable 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Color Clear
Description$199.00 Add to cart
High Output Four Channel Headphone Amplifier
Description$32.99 Add to cart
Tripod Base Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom (Black)
Description$18.95 Add to cart
Replacement Black Foam Sleeves (Medium) for Shure SE210, SE310, SE420, SE530 and SE530PTH Earphones
Description$16.99 Add to cart
5 Pairs of Black Foam Sleeves
Description$14.95 Add to cart
3-Foot Headphone Extension Cable
Description$7.95 Add to cart
25 foot Headphone Extension Cable, 1/4 in TRS to 1/4 in TRS