The microSD card's tiny size, about 38 percent of the (surface area) size of a miniSD card and a mere 21 percent of the (surface area) size of a regular SD card, is designed for use in cellular phones with memory-hungry multimedia features such as music players and built-in digital cameras.
The microSD card is for use in devices equipped with microSD slots. The card can utilize the provided adapter that converts the microSD card into a regular-sized SD card, allowing the microSD to be used with other regular SD-compatible devices, such as digital cameras, MP3 players, and handheld computers. The adapter is also convenient for using a microSD card in card readers that accept SD cards but not microSD cards.
At its release, the microSD card is the smallest memory card with worldwide availability.
MPN CT4GBUSDHC 6 6
- Note: Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) cards are designed for use in SDHC-enabled devices and are not backwards compatible with standard SD legacy devices.
- Card Size: 4GB
- Card Type: microSD
- Dimensions: .4331" wide, .5906" high, .03937" thick (11 mm x 15 mm x 1 mm)
- Weight: .4 grams
- Compatibility: Meets SD Specs
- Regulatory Compliance: CE, FCC
- Features: Adapter Included for use in SD applications
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Description$499.99 Add to cart
24 Track Digital Multi-Track Recording Interface, Controller and Sampler
Description$299.00 Add to cart
USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller 49-Key
Description$269.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$249.99 Add to cart
Compact UHF Earset Wireless System
Description$189.95 Add to cart
DJ Series Headphone Heavy duty 50mm mylar driver, 104 db SPL, 10-22K Frequency, (32 ohms)
Description$99.99 Add to cart
Handy Stereo Recorder with 2GB SD Card
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)