Meet the Rane MP25 mixer, satisfying the audio and ergonomic demands of performing DJs, in a 19˝ rack format preferred by nightclubs, with a compact 4U design that drops easily into a mobile rig. It's the same height as a classic Rane MM 8z, MP 24 or MP 22 series Mixer.
Sporting two microphone inputs, four studio-grade phono preamps, four analog aux inputs, four low-latency stereo USB inputs, analog and USB effects insert loops, and a variety of analog and digital outputs; the MP25 remains rooted in analog tradition while reaching new heights of digital connectivity.
Reliable, low-latency, multi-client ASIO and Core Audio drivers interface the MP25's twenty-two USB audio channels directly to your favorite multi-track mixing, beat-making, looping, effects, and recording applications. Additionally, the MP25's front panel controls are MIDI enabled, allowing manipulation of software parameters directly from the mixer's control surface.
MPN MP25 0 0
- 22 Streaming USB audio channels
- Four stereo playback channels stream audio directly from your favorite playback, mixing, beat-making, and looping applications to the MP25's digital mixer engine
- Four stereo record channels stream the four post-fader Program channels to your audio application for multi-track recording
- A fifth stereo record channel streams Mic 1, Mic 2, or the Main Mix to your recording application
- The USB Effects Loop enables insertion of any available stereo computer-based VST effects processors into the MP25's powerful FlexFX Bus
- Low-latency ASIO / Core Audio drivers eliminate delay between the control input to audio software and the Audible result
- Multi-client ASIO / Core Audio drivers allow multiple software applications to simultaneously stream audio to and from the mixer.
- The MP25 MIDI device exposes the MP25 front panel as a MIDI controller, allowing control of audio application parameters using the mixer's control surface
- Four individually switchable stereo Phono/Line inputs
- Four stereo Auxiliary inputs
- Four stereo USB playback inputs
- Two microphone inputs with Optional Talkover ducking: One with front and rear panel connectors; one with a line-level input option; engage a mic to put it into the mix, or engage Talkover to put the mic in the mix and duck all other sources, talkover makes it easy to jump into the mix for quick, intelligible announcements
- Stereo Main Outputs on balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA: Rear panel Mono/Stereo switch; Rear panel Max Out level attenuator
- Stereo balanced 1/4" TRS Zone and Booth outputs: Auto-mono output on both Left and Right jacks
- Stereo Record outputs on RCA, S/PDIF and USB
The MP25 fits in a 19" rack, the same height as a MM 8z, MP 24 or MP 22 series Mixer. The jacks are recessed, allowing connectors to fit inside a mobile coffin. Click on any image for a full-size JPG to read the dimensions.
Description$799.99 Add to cart
1000 Watt Active Loudspeaker System
Description$699.00 Add to cart
4-deck Controller with Mixer and flagship TRAKTOR PRO 2 Software
Description$499.00 Add to cart
500w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Integrated Processing Power Amplifier w/ DSP
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Wireless System w/ Rackmountable Receiver SM58 Capsule
Description$32.99 Add to cart
Tripod Base Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom (Black)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)