Great tube mic preamp, identical to the RP220 except for the analog meters, and gold face plate. It has been included on several album credits and is present in most major studios in LA, Nashville, and New York. It has the smooth yet punchy characteristics that drive vocal tracks to the front, warm up any digital mix, and yields up to 6 dB more gain before feedback for the live user. The pristine sound is achieved by running the tubes at a high 250 volt plate voltage.
- INPUT Standard XLR type balanced inputs, pin 2 is hot, for Mic or line-level audio sources. (e.g., instrument, microphone or mixer).
- OUTPUT JACKS 1/4" phone connectors or balanced XLRs used for connection to your line inputs on your load (e.g., DAT, Amp. or mixer).
- 30 dB Pad This switch changes the level of the Output XLR jack only. When in, it attenuates the output level by 30 dB.
- PHASE REVERSE When pressed in, reverses the phase of the output signal 180 degrees from the input signal.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 40kHz, +/- 3dB Mic/Line 5Hz - 40kHz inst.
- Input Impedance: 600 ohm balanced XLR 1M ohm Instrument
- THD: 0.1% typical
- S/N Ratio: >107 dB
- Max Gain: 48dB Inst or line, 70dB XLR
- Indicators: 2 - LEDs (Phantom Power) 2 - Backlit Analog Meters
- Input/Output jacks: XLR balanced and 1/4"
- Dimensions: 3.5" X 6" X 19" (89mm X 162mm X 482mm)
- Power: 120VAC (230VAC) 15VA
Description$1,349.00 Add to cart
Single Channel Harmonic DISTortion & classic Knee compRESSOR
Description$1,099.95 Add to cart
Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic
Description$874.99 Add to cart
Refernce Multipattern Condenser Microphone
Description$599.00 Add to cart
Variable Control Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Description$529.95 Add to cart
Classic Pro Quad Noise Gate
Description$249.00 Add to cart
Advanced composite wall microphone screen
Description$139.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)