Software Synthesizer with 3,500 Presets and Dedicated 49-key MIDI Controller with Aftertouch
Product Code 63441
Buy Today and Save $120.00 (30% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The 49-key keyboard controller is made for performance and maximum expression, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to a set of knobs, faders and pads, as well as full connectivity on the back panel (like expression and sustain).
This premium controller gives the fullest access to our Analog Laboratory software; its pre-assigned controls making it the perfect solution for plug and play sound creation. Once the software is connected to the keyboard, you can put your mouse away and experience the same workflow as on a traditional hardware synthesizer.
With Analog Experience THE LABORATORY, discover a new depth of access to the synth patches so you can really get in and customize the huge library of internationally designed presets. A new scene mode allows several sounds to be played at the same time with the addition of advanced arpeggiation melodies, drums and FX loops.
In addition, the keyboard (like in the other versions of Analog) can be easily used in any other software context.
Analog Experience THE LABORATORY is our professional grade 49 key USB MIDI Controller. It is entirely preassigned to work with the Analog laboratory software, enabling you to take an immediate and in-depth control over your sound .But the Laboratory keyboard also acts as a Universal Midi controller, compatible with any third party software and hardware.
MPN Analog EXP The Laboratory 0 0
Analog EXP The Laboratory
- Includes Analog Laboratory with 3500 synths sounds and 200 scenes.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type, and by Characteristics.
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Minimoog V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Laboratory.
- 200 Scenes organized by musical genres offering complete live sets, including : loops assignation to pads, splitting and layering of two synths and advanced arpeggiation melodies.
- Straight forward Editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds : Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, 2 ADSR envelopes, 4 pads.
- Keyboard : 49 keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controllers : 2 encoders with select, 11 standard encoders, 9 sliders, 22 switches, 4 touch-sensitive pads, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel.
- Connectivity : Midi in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux pedal, Breath controller
- High quality aluminium and wooden case
- Also functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Windows: XP/Vista/Seven
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- PC/Windows: 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac (Intel only) : 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CP
Description$699.99 Add to cart
61-Note Music Production Synthesizer
Description$599.00 Add to cart
Monophonic Analog/Digital MIDI Synthesizer with Sequencer and Prophet VS Wavetables
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Full-Blast Analog Synthesizer
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Controller & Sequencer Pad Controller
Description$69.95 Add to cart
2-in 1-out MIDI Merger
Description$44.95 Add to cart
12 foot Keyboard Cable, straight 1/4 inch plugs
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)