6-String Left-Hand Electric Guitar w/ Rosewood Fretboard
Product Code 64042
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Fender® introduces one of its most distinctive signature models ever, the Kurt Cobain Jaguar®-meticulously modeled on the battered and highly unusual 1965 Jaguar that Cobain wielded during the heady early-'90s era when Nirvana ruled rock and led a musically stunning and culturally subversive movement.
Fender craftsmen have reproduced Cobain's battle-hardened left-handed Jaguar down to the last unusual detail, including its worn finish, dual humbucking pickups and unique electronics and controls (which were already in place when Kurt acquired the guitar in summer 1991).
Unique features include an alder body with Road Worn aged finish and hardware treatment, bound fretboard with pearloid dot markers, Stratocaster headstock shape with 1950s-style "spaghetti" logo, DiMarzio® humbucking DP103 PAF 36th Anniversary neck pickup and DP100 Super Distortion bridge pickup, triple knurled "chrome-dome" knob configuration (volume-volume-tone), three-position toggle switch, black chrome Adjusto-MaticTM bridge and Gotoh® sealed tuners. Available in right- and left-handed versions.
Accessories include a black textured vinyl hard-shell case and an exclusive Fender Kurt Cobain book with photos and commentary by Charles Peterson and an insightful interview with Nirvana guitar tech Earnie Bailey.
MPN 0143020700 0 0
- Series: Artist Body Shape: Jaguar®
- Body Material: Alder Body Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fretboard: Rosewood Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 24" (61 cm) Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Original Vintage Style
- Pickups: DiMarzio® DP100 Super Distortion Humbucking Pickup (Bridge) DiMarzio® PAF DP-103 36th Anniversary Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Aux Switching: 2-Position On/Off Slide Switch for Switching Between "Lead" and "Rhythm" Circuits
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome Tuning Keys: Gotoh® Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Adjusto-MaticTM Bridge with Vintage Style 'Floating' Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome Dome Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoise Shell
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Incl. Accessories: Exclusive Fender Kurt Cobain Book featuring photography by Charles Peterson
- Unique Features: Stratocaster® Headstock; Volume, Volume, Tone Control Configuration; Toggle Pickup Selector Switch; Adjusto-MaticTM Bridge; Road Worn Aged Finish and Hardware Treatment
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$379.99 Add to cart
15W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Description$269.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$179.00 Add to cart
WAZA Classic Delay Pedal
Description$99.99 Add to cart
All-In-One MultiStomp Guitar Pedal