No matter if you're a seasoned professional singer, or if you're just at the start of your career, the VoiceLive Play from TC Helicon will deliver impacting results that will not only enhance your performance, it will boost your confidence level too. With a host of professional features like harmony and pitch correction, sing along, and a very useful practice mode, the VoiceLive Play will have you sounding your best in no time. The unit is compact in size compared to the other VoiceLive units, but it still packs the same power and professional results.
Sound like the pros
You can have instant and incredibly, intuitive access to vocal effects that come straight from our VoiceLive range. Featuring automatic backing harmonies, vocal double tracking, pristine EQ and compression, lush reverbs, hard-tuned robo-voice, the list goes on – all of the goose-bumps-on-your-arms effects that make today's billboard hit vocals "pop".
Perfect Harmonies & Correction
VoiceLive Play listens to your music. Using Auto Key technology it senses and adapts to your MP3 recordings using the aux input or the built in RoomSense microphones so that harmonies and pitch correction fit perfectly with your music.
Pick a Genre, any Genre
The Genre function is there to help you browse the massive palette of 200+ vocal presets in VoiceLive Play. Press the Genre button and search by music genre or effect type. If you've never used effects before, you'll quickly learn how to find the sound you're looking for using this method.
Make It a Hit
HIT is a performance-inspired feature for building intensity into any vocal performance. Every preset has a base level effect that you can build upon by pressing the HIT button that adds effects on top. For example, you could start with a simple reverb and tight doubling then select the "HIT" feature in the chorus to add harmonies and a megaphone – all from one preset.
Practice makes Perfect
Use PRACTICE to bring up an intelligent pitch display and your singing stats. Then you will be able to monitor your performance in real-time to see what notes you're hitting too sharp, and which ones you're coming up a bit flat on. As you improve, you'll notice your accuracy score getting better.
Plug in and practice using the Vocal Cancel function and your MP3 player. You can then record and play back your singing using the USB connection to your computer.
The VLOOP performance looper allows you to create a loop instantly, so you can have an astounding layered effect with the ability to turn effects on and off, creating a completely unique performance.
A Good Set of Ears
Embedded stereo RoomSense mics can control your harmonies from instruments nearby, replace the cabled mic for headphone practice or add a bit of room ambience to your headphone mix.
TC-Helicon's adaptive tone technology intelligently controls Shape EQ and Dynamics (Compression & De-ess) to provide the perfect tonal balance and add smooth dynamic control to fit in any mix. Best of all it's easy – just set and forget. An adaptive gate can also be added to help suppress feedback and reduce bleed.
MPN 996356005 3 3
- Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double and more
- Get perfect harmonies using Auto Key Detection
- Plug in and practice with your MP3 player, or stream tracks and record over USB including a vocal cancel function
- Compatible with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control
- Global adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate & pitch correction
- 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmonies, and 2 voices of humanized Doubling
- VLOOP performance looper with undo/redo
- RoomSense microphones for Auto Key, monitoring and practicing
- Override the key manually using the footswitches or the Effects menu
- Navigate over 200 presets by Genre and mark Favorites
- Practice function with intelligent pitch display tracks and singing stats
- Simple effects customizing with styles and icons
- Low-noise Mic-preamp with Mic Control
- Stereo XLR outputs
- Aux input for connecting an MP3 player
- Headphone output
- USB for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport
- Optional Switch-3 and MP-75 for more performance control
- Effects include: Adaptive Tone (includes EQ, Compression, De-ess and Gate), Pitch Correction, HardTune, Harmony, Double, Reverb, Delay, Flange, Chorus, Detune, Rotary, Distortion, Radio, Megaphone, Robot, Loop and more
Description$289.00 Add to cart
Stereo Digital Delay Pedal
Description$269.95 Add to cart
Performance Condenser Microphone
Description$184.00 Add to cart
Low Noise Dynamic Microphone
Description$129.99 Add to cart
Modern Performance Dynamic Mic
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Description$49.00 Add to cart
Description$9.99 Add to cart
Vocal Spray Soothes Tired Voice & Relieves Scratchy Throat