Bundled software and discount coupons are more generous than ever; the 61-key model even comes with a license for the Korg Legacy Collection. The microKEY is the ideal USB MIDI keyboard for the musician who wants to assemble a convenient and compact music production system.
The microKEY61 provides a full five octaves while fitting in the same horizontal space as a full-sized 49-key model. The 61-key model is ideal for use in the home studio, while still satisfying the needs of a performing musician. microKEY61 harmoniously joins hardware with software by including the "Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle," providing software versions of five of Korg's most coveted synthesizers: the MS-20 analog monophonic synthesizer, the Polysix polyphonic synthesizer, the Mono/Poly analog synthesizer, the M1, and the Wavestation digital synthesizer, as a suite of 19 of Korg's sought after effects plugins. The microKEY61 also serves double-duty as a USB hub. The two USB ports (Type A) allow you to expand your custom control center by adding on a Korg nanoPAD2 or nanoKONTROL2 – or any other USB device.
Also included are licenses* for Applied Acoustics Systems' Strum Acoustic Session, Lounge Lizard Session, and Ultra Analog Session as well as a license for Toontrack's software drum sound module EzDrummer Lite,* and a discount coupon* for Ableton's "Live," "Live Suite," and "Live LE" DAW software, widely popular for its sophisticated functionality.
- USB MIDI keyboard – thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
- Velocity-sensitive natural-touch mini-keyboard with excellent playing feel
- Three models to choose from:
- the highly portable 25-key model
- the space-saving 37-key model
- the 61-key model for the studio musician
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
- Versatile controls include arpeggiator buttons, sustain/tap button, and joystick (25 key)
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels add expression to your performance (37 key, 61 key)
- No need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer, and it's ready for use
- Great for use with iPad (microKey25 can be powered from iPad, 37 and 61 require external USB power)
- Dual USB ports; ideal for adding Korg's nanoPAD2 or other USB devices to your setup (37 key, 61 key)
- A generous assortment of licenses and discount coupons for popular software titles is included
- KORG KONTROL Editor is included
- A license is included for the "Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle," giving you software versions of Korg's classic synthesizers (61-key model only)
- No driver installation needed - the standard USB MIDI driver provided by Windows/Mac OS X is supported
- Keyboard: Natural Touch mini-keyboard
- microKEY 25 =25 keys
- microKEY 37 =37 keys
- microKEY 61 =61 keys
- Controllers: microKEY-25 =Joystick, arpeggiator button, Sustain / TAP button
- microKEY-37/61 =Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel
- Octave Shift: microKEY 25/37 =-4~+4 microKEY 61 =-3~+3
- Connections: microKEY 25 = USB: Type B (x1), microKEY 37/61 =USB: Type A (x 2); Type B (x1)
- Power: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: microKEY 25 = Less than 100mA, microKEY 37/61 = Less than 500mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : microKEY 25 =395(W)x 131(D)x 53(H)mm, microKEY 37 =565(W)x 139(D)x 54(H)mm, microKEY 61 =850(W)x 139(D)x 54(H)mm
- Weigh: microKEY 25 =0.65 Kg / 1.43 lbs., microKEY 37 =1.0 kg / 2.21 lbs., microKEY 61 =1.71 kg / 3.77 lbs.
- Accessories: USB cable, KORG BUNDLE SOFTWARE PIN Card
- You can connect the microKEY25 to your iPad and use it to control apps*2 such as the Korg iMS-20 via MIDI *2. (With Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit or similar device)*3. For the 37/61-key models, you just need to connect them via a USB hub that can supply power.
*1:Operation has been verified on iOS 5.0.1.
*2:The app must support Core MIDI.
*3:For the 25-key model as well, we recommend using a powered hub if you plan to use the microKEY for an extended time.
- Supported Computer: Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with Intel supported processor
- Supported OS:
- Mac OS X10.5 or later
- Supported Computer:
- Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/7
- Supported OS:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit) or Windows 7 SP1 (32bit, 64bit)
*Mac, the Mac logo and the Audio Units logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
*Windows is registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
*VST and ASIO is trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
* RTAS is a registered trademark of Avid Technology, Inc. and its affiliates and divisions.
*MIDI is registered trademark of Association of Musical Electronics Industry (AMEI).
*All other product, company, and standards names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
*Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.
Description$1,299.99 Add to cart
1U Motif XS Synth Tone Generator Module
Description$699.99 Add to cart
61-Key Music Production Synthesizer
Description$169.99 Add to cart
Analog Bass Machine
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Controller & Sequencer Pad Controller
Description$69.95 Add to cart
2-in 1-out MIDI Merger
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)