Pawn Shop Special 15 Inch 8ohm Speaker
Product Code 66589
Buy Today and Save $160.99 (40% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Alluringly refined yet harboring tones from polite to raw to raucous, the Pawn Shop Special Excelsior model is undoubtedly one of the most distinctive tube combo amps in Fender history. Its brown textured vinyl covering, smartly stylish "E" grille design and bold crossed-swords front-panel badge convey a decidedly stately vibe with a marked air of cold-war cool.
To say nothing of its admirable tone and power. The 13-watt Excelsior elegantly encloses a single 15" Special Design speaker, with a bottom-loaded primary chassis and top-loaded control chassis for operating convenience and low noise (powered by two 6V6 output tubes and two 12AX7 preamp tubes). Distinctive features include "GTR," "microphone" and "accordion" inputs that each have individually optimized circuitry; tremolo circuit with speed control, bright/dark tone switch (for treble or bass emphasis), volume control and 1/4" internal speaker disconnect that lets the amp drive an external speaker enclosure. For playing at home, smaller gigs and studio sessions, the Excelsior is a class act that brings a fresh and unconventional new vibe to your playing.
- Inputs: GTR Input, MIC Input, ACCORDION Input
Controls: Volume, Tremolo, Bright/Dark Switch
- Handle: Brown
- Amplifier Length: 9" (22.9 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 19.5" (49.5 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 21" (53.34 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 33 lbs. (15 kg)
- Speaker Description: 8-ohm 15" Special Design Speaker
- Speaker: 15" Special Design Speaker
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Unique Features: 13 Watts of output power, Two 6V6 output tubes, Two 12AX7 preamp tubes, 15" Special Design speaker, GTR, Microphone, and Accordion inputs, each with individually optimized circuitry, Bottom-loaded primary chassis with top-loaded control chassis for low noise and operating convenience, Volume control, Tremolo with speed control, Treble/Bass tone switch, 1/4'' speaker plug may be disconnected to use Excelsior with an 8-ohm, 15W minimum, external speaker enclosure
- Knobs: Two Unique Brown Knobs
*New condition. Product may have minor imperfections or cosmetic flaws. Full manufacturer warranty applies. These items do not qualify for additional discounts or promotions.
Description$189.00 Add to cart
Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Waza Craft Classic Delay Pedal
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Classic Chromatic Guitar & Bass Pedal Tuner
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$22.95 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand
Description$9.99 Add to cart
Electric Guitar Strings