High-End Studio Control and Communication Center with USB Audio Interface
Product Code 66682
Buy Today and Save $150.00 (38% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
When it's time to get down to the business of recording or mixing, the last thing you'll want to do is crawl under your desk and run cables. The CONTROL1USB gets you off your knees, putting Master Volume, Talkback, Source selection and Monitor control right at your fingertips. Now you can choose from up to three sets of active studio monitors and four different stereo input sources to create powerful, custom monitor mixes. Plus the built-in Talkback mic lets you communicate directly with the talent. CONTROL1USB puts you in complete control...
Sometimes Bigger is Better!
Small knobs make for low precision. Conversely, the bigger the knob is, the higher the precision. Think of a control knob as a circle. On a small circle/knob the distance from one degree to the next is very small, making it difficult to dial-in perfection. On our really big knob, the distance between degrees of the circle is much larger, allowing you to make high-precision adjustments with ease. CONTROL1USB helps you set levels fast and accurately when it comes to your mastering project.
Built-in USB Connectivity
The high-quality, built-in USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer and its digital library, creating the ultimate sound source control center—no additional hardware required.
More Monitor Options
In the golden age of recording, engineers had to make the mix sound great in just two places, the studio and the car. When you consider the acoustic environments and the equipment used in each, it's not as easy as it sounds. Today's computer-based recordings have to sound great in even more situations, such as MP3 players, podcasts and other bass-challenged systems—so experiencing your mix through as many speaker systems as possible is more essential than ever. CONTROL1USB lets you switch between up to three pairs of studio monitors, add a subwoofer, listen through vintage-style small monitors (such as our C5A or C50A), or any other combination at the mere press of a button.
We Value Your Input
We gave the CONTROL1USB enough connectivity to handle just about anything you're likely to plug in. Four stereo inputs allow you to connect a CD player, MP3 player, computer/ DAW—and even a turntable, thanks to the built-in high-end RIAA preamp. Plus you can connect keyboards, drum machines or anything else you'd like to put through your monitors.
All-Access Backstage Pass
CONTROL1USB's rear panel provides three separate Monitor Outputs with individual Level controls; a computer/ DAW Stereo Output; 2-Track A and B Stereo Outs with Level switches; a Studio Out with Level; Phones Out with Level switch; 4 Stereo Source Ins with Level control; a computer/DAW Mix Input with Level control, with one selectable as a Phono Input for your turntable. You get all this I/O capability plus USB connectivity.
No need for a clunky desk stand and an external mic to talk to the guys in the isolation booth. CONTROL1USB's high-quality, built-in microphone is just a button push away, so you can save your mics for the drum kit. The onboard headphone amplifier section lets you connect 2 headphones with individual level controls, which should make the next session one of your best.
Sound Quality and Value
We designed the CONTROL1USB to provide many years of super-clean, high-fidelity performance in the most critical listening environment— yours! To that end we only use the finest components, connectors and state-of-the-art surface-mount manufacturing technology to build each one. We test, and then re-test every single CONTROL1USB and back them up with one of the best warranty programs in the industry.
MPN CONTROL1USB 0 0
- Premium, ultra-low noise and high headroom studio control and communication center
- All-in-one Master Volume controller, Source selector, Monitor switcher and Talkback box
- 4 stereo inputs with independent level controls plus additional Monitor Mix input for your DAW
- 3 independent and adjustable Monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors
- Built-in Talkback microphone with Level control for direct communication with musicians
- Built-in stereo USB Audio Interface, perfect for computer-based studios
- Premium-quality phono preamp for direct turntable connection
- 2 powerful headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls
- Big, illuminated Volume knob for precise level adjustments
- Convenient Mono, Mute and Dim functions right at your fingertips
- High-precision dual 12-segment LED meters with input/output source switch
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Description$1,295.00 Add to cart
Condenser Pressure Gradient Tube Mic
Description$899.98 Add to cart
Two 2-way 7-inch Nearfield Monitors
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Studio Condenser Microphone & Pop and Shock KIt
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$59.99 Add to cart
Professional Quality Headphones
Description$9.99 Add to cart
Balanced 1/4 inch TRS Male to 1/4 inch TRS Male Audio Cable