Keylab 61 is a 61-note MIDI keyboard with velocity and aftertouch-sensitive keys that is designed to easily integrate into any studio and stage environment. Packed with the Analog Lab, the 61-key controller offers unparalleled hands-on experience over the 5000 TAE® synthesizer presets.
The 61-key keyboard controller is made for performance and maximum expression, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to a set of knobs, faders and pads, as well as full connectivity on the back panel (like expression and sustain).
This premium controller gives the fullest access to our Analog Lab software; its pre-assigned controls make it the perfect solution for plug and play sound creation. Once the software is connected to the keyboard, you can put your mouse away and experience the same workflow as on a traditional hardware synthesizer.
Analog Laboratory Experience
With Keylab 61, discover a new depth of access to the synth patches so you can really get in and customize the huge library of internationally designed presets. A new Multi mode allows several sounds to be played at the same time with the addition of effects, layer/split functions and a Chord mode.
In addition, the keyboard (like all of the Keylab series) can be easily used in any other software context.
Professional grade USB MIDI Controller
Keylab 61 is our new professional grade 61 key USB MIDI Controller. It is entirely preassigned to work with the Analog Lab software, enabling you to take an immediate and in-depth control over your sound. But the Keylab keyboard also acts as a Universal Midi controller, compatible with any third party software and hardware.
Assignation to any software or hardware can be done easily using the LED screen or the exclusive MIDI Control Center (see bellow).
Midi Control Center
The exclusive MIDI control center makes MIDI assignation to any third party software or hardware device a blast.
Analog Lab Software
Analog Lab is an extremely powerful software synthesizer solution with over 5000 classic synthesizer sounds from Arturia's premier vintage analog recreations at your fingertips.
Analog Lab offers the ability to do fast and simple editing and customizing of your presets but it doesn't stop there; owners of the original individual synthesizer software products or the V Collection can open an Analog Lab sound and edit it in the original software, save it and then add it to their library.
Our new Multi mode allows you to create amazing layers and splits as well as warping and twisting your sounds with 15 high quality effects. Analog Lab will take your sound and workflow to a new level.
Graphic Studio mode
Our Graphic Studio mode allows you to view the synthesizers and keyboards whose sounds make up the library in Analog Lab.
When you need to find your sounds fast, choose the Sound Mode and you will have multiple options for choosing and selecting your sounds. The data filtering allows you to narrow your search and helps you find that special Bass or Pad sound you need. Our updated browser allows you to rate the sounds to your own liking, choose favorites, arrange your columns and sort by name, type, sound designer, favorite, ratings, etc.
Imagine being able to layer the rich pads of a CS-80 and Jupiter 8 together or being able to create a split with your signature Mini V bass on the bottom and a twisted Wurlitzer on top. The new multi mode allows you to create your own layers and splits in a fast and easy way. Just drag and drop your chosen sounds. You can further sculpt your sound by processing each layer with a plethora of effects. There are 15 high quality and unique effects that will allow you to create a wild variations on the existing sounds.
Drag and drop Sounds or Multis to create a selection of presets to be recalled quickly from your Arturia controller
The PADS tab on the lower hardware section of the screen will open when you click on it to reveal the number of pads that your Arturia controller has. You can then program these pads to play individual notes or chords. These can be set to send notes or chords from a list of standard chords and voicing's.
The Snapshot tab will allow you to access your favorite sounds immediately. Simple drag and drop your favorite MULTI or SOUND program onto the snapshot button and then you can recall that sound with a simple press.
Analog Lab is a virtual instrument, which means that sounds are processed within the computer.
It can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within the main sequencer programs: Steinberg Cubase, Digidesign Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Apple Logic Audio, MOTU Digital Performer, Cakewalk Sonar…
The user customizable MIDI mapping allows you to control the parameters you want to control with your favorite keyboard. Better than that, use an Arturia Keyboard controller and the interface will automatically change to show the knob and slider layouts so that you get a slick 1:1 user interface.
TAE® powered sounds
All presets in Analog Factory have been carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths : Mini V, Modular V, CS-80 V, ARP2600 V, Jupiter-8V, Prophet 5, Prophet VS, Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits …
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 61
- Keyboard: 61 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controllers: 2 clickable encoders, 11 encoders, 9 sliders, 13 switches, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 16 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs
- Ultra thin 61 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- High quality aluminum and wooden construction
- 32 digits LCD screen
- Functions as an universal MIDI controller
- Windows: Seven/Eight
- Mac OS X: 10.6 or higher
- Works in standalone, VST 2.4 & VST 3, 32 & 64bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats.
- PC/Windows: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac (Intel only) : 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- internet connection required to authorize the product.
Description$699.99 Add to cart
61-Note Music Production Synthesizer
Description$319.00 Add to cart
Full-Blast Analog Synthesizer
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Controller & Sequencer Pad Controller
Description$69.95 Add to cart
2-in 1-out MIDI Merger
Description$44.95 Add to cart
12 foot Keyboard Cable, straight 1/4 inch plugs
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)