The Vocalist Live FX is our next generation vocal effect processor with studio quality vocal effects and new Live Adapt listening technology. When you're on stage you need the same high performance and superior audio quality you're accustomed to from the studio. The new Vocalist Live FX puts professional studio grade vocal effect processing at your feet on stage. Licensed Lexicon reverb, dbx compression, and Automatic Feedback Supression give you powerful tools to make every vocal performance powerful captivative, and engaging to your audience.
During the performance, the new Live Adapt feature can automatically detect your song's tempo, key, and scale to automatically adjust for the best vocal sound. The Gold Channel allows you to engage the channel strip with the press of a button so you can sound good in an instant. The Anti-Feedback button automatically sets filters to eliminate feedback and help ensure you're not caught holding the mic while feedback decimates the audience.
MPN LiveFX 2 2
- Live Adapt: New performance adaptive technology listens to your voice and the band to set tempo, noise gate levels, and harmony settings.
- Gold Channel: global effect for a solid sonic foundation
- Sound Check: Simple phrase repeater that allows you to record once and play back continiously while you dial in your effect settings or adjust the PA
- True Studio Quality Effects: Although many of our competitors make the same claim, the Live FX uses licensed dbx compression and Lexicon reverb. You'll find dbx and Lexicon gear in virtually every major recording studio around the world.
- dbx Automatic Feedback Supression: using industry leading dbx technology, the Live FX automatically listens calibrates up to 12 different filters to eliminate feedback. Nothing is worse than seeing your audience throw their hands up to cover their ears during your performance. The Live FX works to ensure you never experience that.
- Studio Quality Vocal Effects
- Harmony, Pitch/FX,Distortion/Filter, Modulation, Delay, and Reverb
- Gold Channel Mic Pre
- dbx® Compression
- dbx® Automatic Feedback Suppression
- Lexicon® Reverbs
- 70 second looper
- Sound Check
- Live Adapt Effects Control
- Simple Preset Editing
- Set Lists
- Phantom Power
- Preset Management Software for PC/Mac
Description$159.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Vocal Microphone
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Pro Neo-dymium Dynamic Hand-Held Microphone
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Classic Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Description$19.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable
Description$18.95 Add to cart
15 foot Instrument Cable, 1/4 inch Straight to 1/4 inch Right-angle
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
Description$9.99 Add to cart
Vocal Spray Soothes Tired Voice & Relieves Scratchy Throat